Are you looking to buy Rainbow TPU 2.0 Filament in Australia?
Introducing Phaser3D TPU 2.0 - After years of producing the best-looking TPU prints in the world on our Print Farm and reselling the popular "sainsmart" TPU we went back to the drawing board and stepped it up a notch!
With a larger 1kg roll for the same price, this new TPU filament is not only much better value but is the first in the world to feature "Neat TPU Windings."
The spool itself is a work of art, with nice cutouts that allow you to push the filament ends through at any stage of the roll making it easy to store for later use. The spool has a gram indicator, so you can see how much TPU you have left and each box and spool is clearly labeled with the SKU and colour, making it easy to keep all your colours organised.
And what about the colours? Well, we've made some slight modifications that have resulted in improved brightness and clarity, making your prints look better than ever. And for those who love transparent TPU, we have great news - our transparent TPU is now even MORE transparent, giving you stunning results every time.
We must also mention our insanely sexy black cardboard spool. Not only does it look amazing, but it's also incredibly practical. The cardboard doesn't flake or feel cheap and works great on rollers and is way kinder to the environment. Our matte black bio-friendly box and spool give you clear conscience printing! Don't worry about those pesky penguins and dolphins, they'll be fine. They've been around for millions of years, they can handle a little bit of black tar-like ink in the water.
So, if you're looking for the best TPU filament on the market, look no further than Phaser3D TPU 2.0 Filament. We have been trusted in the TPU field for years, and with our expertise and experience, you can be sure that you're getting a product that is second to none. Thank you to our wonderful staff for being so awesome and for making this possible.
What's improved over our previous TPU 0.8kg rolls?
- Now in 1kg roll for the same price
- New bio-friendly packaging and spool
- The spool has nice cutouts for you to push the filament ends through at any stage of the roll for when you put it away for later use
- You can easily see roughly how much tpu you have left on the gram indicator
- Each box and spool is clearly labeled with the SKU and colour for when you store all the colours.
- Neat TPU Windings - A World first!
- Colours have been slightly modified and have improved brightness and clarity.
- The Transparent TPU is now MORE transparent.
- Due to our insanely sexy black cardboard spool print the cardboard does not flake and feel cheap or break apart and works great on rollers
NOTE: Rainbow filaments vary each batch in colour and colour length. Do not take the photos on this site as an accurate colour as what you will receive. If you are needing 100% in the picture please do not buy this product, you may be disappointed. Rainbow filament is perfect for large prints wanting a rainbow effect such as vases. If you are printing small objects then it will likely be only one colour. If wanting small objects in rainbow you will need to print many of them on the same bed so that the rainbow effect is filtered across all the objects.
What is TPU? TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) printing filament is a popular material choice for 3D printing due to its exceptional combination of flexibility and strength. This material can be used to create a wide range of objects, including those that require a rubber-like feel. 95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill. Most of our drone parts are made of TPU as the flexibility allows for more bounce back in a crash and less of a chance of the print completely smashing.
- Material: TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Package Weight: 1400g
- Spool Net Weight: 1000g
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
TPU Example Prints
- GoPro Mounts
- Phone Cases
- FPV Cam Mounts
- SMA Antenna Mounts
- Arm Protectors
- Turtle Mode Fins
- DJI Air Unit/ Caddx Vista Mounts
- Protective covers for household items like remote controls and lamps
- Jewelry and accessories like bracelets and pendants
- Gaming accessories such as gamepad grips and joy-con skins
- Key chains and phone straps
- Wearable items such as smartwatch bands and glasses arms
- Pet toys and accessories
- Educational toys and puzzles
- Replacement parts for household appliances
- Musical instrument parts such as guitar picks and saxophone mouthpieces
- Kitchen utensils like spatulas and trivets
- Artistic sculptures and figurines
- Gardening tools and accessories
Phaser FPV TPU PRINTING TIPS
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles - We are going be honest with you, if you have Bowden, we don't suggest to try printing TPU. It will just cause headaches and you'll want to throw your printer out the window.
- TPU is extremely hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air). Even if the roll is brand new it will have moisture in it and won't print well. We recommend that all spools be dried before printing as it will greatly improve print quality. If you are getting poor print results the most likely cause is that the roll has absorbed moisture. Drying should be done at 50 degC for 4 hours at least for best results. We put all our new rolls in for 48 hours before printing.
- For this reason, it makes no difference if we seal the 250g rolls that we spool off our 0.8kg as the 0.8kg need the same treatment.
- With that in mind, you will want to try some different settings to your normal PLA or other materials.
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
- fan on after layer.
Clogged nozzle? Not a problem! Check out our nozzle cleaning filament!
- 1 x TPU 2.0 1000g Roll (1.75mm)