Are you looking for the Andonstar AD409 (10.1 inch) Digital Microscope in australia?
This Digital Microscope is perfect for working on your PCB and electronics for finding shorts or checking the labels on components.
- 10.1 inch display: 7 inch display brings you perfect visual experience. For most people, no more external display is needed, the microscope itself can meet all their visual demands.
- 1080P and 60f: industrial optical lens and 4MP sensor together provide magnification that up to 270 times and video recording resolution up to 1080P and 60f. The microscope boots fast and has much less latency. 60 frame per second allows it to capture all your move under the lens.
- 3D effect: fine depth of field, real 3D visual effect.
- Foldable bracket: foldable bracket provides a much bigger working space.
- Adjustable monitor: adjustable monitor, suiting ergonomic design, can protect your eyes and neck from long desk hours.
- Other expansion functions: timelapse record, gridlines, UV filter, imaging, video, IR remote, screen freeze, meet demands of people that are from different fields.
- Material: metal+ABS
- Color: black
- Imaging sensor: 4 mega pixels high definition sensor
- Video output: UH-D 2880*2160 24FPS; FH-D 1920*1080 60FPS/30FPS, H-D 1280*720 120FPS
- Video format: MP4
- Magnification ratio: up to 300X (high-definition multimedia interface monitor 27 inch)
- Photo resolution: Max. 4032*3024 (12M 4032*3024)
- Photo format: JPG
- Minimum focus distance: 50mm
- Frame rate: Max. 120f/s (under 600 lux brightness&H-DP120)
- Storage: Micro-S-D card, up to 32G (not included)
- PC support: No
- Power source: 5V DC
- Stand size: 18cm*20cm*18cm
- Screen size: 10.1 inch
- Remote control battery: 2 * AAA battery (not included)
- Package size: 29.5*14*26cm
- Package weight: 2.2kg
Package Contents Includes
1 * Microscope
1 * Metal Base
1 * Optical Bracket
1 * Power Adapter
1 * Switch Cable
1 * High-Definition Multimedia Interface Cable
1 * Remote Control
1 * UV Filter
2 * Screw
1 * Wrench
1 * User Manual
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.