WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas or travel via air domestically. It can go via ROAD ONLY and transit times will be longer
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy a VIFLY Beacon Buzzer in Australia? You have come to the right place.
|Size (L x W x H)||25x14x15 mm|
|Volume||Up to 105 dB|
|Working Time||Up to 30 hours|
|Charge Time||1.5 hours|
|Input Voltage||4.5 - 5.5 V|
- How to Activate: Hold the button for 2-5 seconds to turn on or off. When turning on, the buzzer will sound 2 whispers continuously and LED is on shortly. When turning off, the buzzer will sound 3 whispers continuously.
- How to Alarm: When detecting a big crash, VIFLY Beacon will enter pre-alarm status that it will sound 1 whistle every 3 seconds. If another movement is detected in 30 seconds, the pre-alarm status will be released. If no movement is detected in 30 seconds, it will enter alarm status. The buzzer will beep 2 loud sounds continuously every 6 or 12 seconds. LED will flash when detecting the light darkness.
- Stealing Alert: Stealing alert function will be activated when VIFLY Beacon enter the alarm status. If detecting quick movement, it will beep continuously to warn the picker. Hold the button for 2-5 seconds to turn off the buzzer and release the warning status.
- Motion Sensitivity Setting: Plugin micro USB cable and hold the power button for 2-5 seconds that the LED starts to blink, press the button shortly to enter the sensitivity setting within 10 seconds.LED blinks one time, the sensitivity is high, LED blinks two times, the sensitivity is medium, LED blinks three times, the sensitivity is low. Hold the button 2-5 seconds to save the setting.
- How to Charge: When the battery voltage is low, the buzzer will beep 2 low sounds every 1 second. Charging via Micro USB cable, the LED light will be off when it is fully charged.
Alarm Activated in 3 Cases:
- The quad is crashed.
- The quad is static for more than 5 minutes.
- The flight time is over 40 minutes.
|First 30 seconds||30s to 2 hours||After 2 hours|
|Low volume||Max volume every 6s||Every 12s / idle until dawn|
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.