Are you looking to buy an EMAX BNF Nano Hawk Ultralight in Australia?
In an effort to push the boundaries of miniaturizing the FPV experience, EMAX took to the drawing board to design the smallest quadcopter possible in their history. Introducing the NanoHawk, a nano sized FPV drone designed to offer an immersive flight experience in a new scale.
Weighing in at just 20 grams, the NanoHawk offers unmatched control and flight recovery, giving the pilot full control of the aircraft for any maneuver. Designed from the ground up is a modern frame design optimized for a unique mix of polycarbonate in order to offer maximum durability.
Debuting with the NanoHawk is the new Avia Series of propellers, redefining aerial performance with new design goals. With the Avia NanoHawk propeller, maximum thrust is achieved while maintaining an optimized throttle curve throughout the motor's performance, giving pilots better control than previously achieved with unique flight characteristics unparalleled with propellers in its class.
The NanoHawk offers an all new nano scaled experience to FPV drones, pushing the boundaries further of what is possible.
- Uses guards specifically instead of ducts to take advantage of better flight characteristics and less drag created by ducts while using the carbon fiber main frame to retain rigidity and strength.
- At a weight of 20 grams dry without battery, this is the lightest weight quadcopter EMAX has ever produced.
- Standard on the NanoHawk platform is the Runcam Nano 3 which brings a premium FPV feed at an extremely low weight.
- Featuring all new 0802 19000kv motors with new Avia NanoHawk 31mm propellers, we are able to get a powerful, yet smooth drone while still retaining flight time.
- Utilizing the new lightweight, high-current power connector, the GNB27, with a new 300mAh wide 1S battery cell for maximum current throughput.
- Newly designed All-In-One flight controller with 25mW video transmitter.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 20g (without battery)
- Motors: TH0802II 19000KV
- Propeller: Avia NanoHawk 1201-4
- Camera: RunCam Nano 3 Camera
AIO Flight Controller
- F4（MATEKF411RX firmware）
- 5A 4-in-1 ESC
- SPI RX receiver（Compatible with Frsky D8/D16 mode）
- 25mW Adjustable frequency 37CH.
- Support: SmartAudio
- 1S 300 mAh HV LiPo Battery w/ GNB27 Connector
- 1x EMAX BNF Nanohawk Ultralight Quad - FrSky
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.