Are you looking to buy Polymaker Polylite Glow in the Dark PLA 1.75mm in Australia?
PolyLite™ Luminous PLA is a special effect PLA material engineered to print fun and colourful fun glow-in-the-dark 3D prints that look great in day and night conditions. As opposed to standard glow-in-the-dark PLA filaments that only feature a colour when they glow, the Luminous PLA combines a colourful PLA in daylight conditions with powders that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. PolyLite™ Luminous PLA is ideal for printing eye-catching models whether day or night.
Glow in the dark filaments are highly abrasive, we highly recommend to use a wear resistant nozzle when printing.
- Day & Night- PolyLite™ Luminous PLA is a colourful range that also contains powders that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. This luminous filament is an excellent choice for eye-catching models that offer colour in both daylight and night time conditions. To achieve the glow in the dark effect, simply print your model and expose it in sunlight or UV light for around 30 minutes to get the best glow in the dark effect; ideal for printing glow sticks, figurines, party decoration piece, Halloween decorations, Christmas ornaments or gifts for kids.
- Jam-Free™ technology - Polymaker have implemented their Jam-Free™ technology into PolyLite™ Luminous PLA to improve the heat stability of the filament with softening temperatures over 100 °C which leads to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams caused by heat creep .
Compatibility In Mind - PolyLite™ Luminous PLA is compatible with a wide range of 3D printers and works well with common printing surfaces with no heated bed required. A heated bed 40 - 60°C can provide better results (maximum 60°C).
- Uncompromised Quality - PolyLite™ Luminous PLA filament is made with the highest quality ingredients including Ingeo® from Natureworks. Natureworks is a world-leading biopolymers supplier based in the USA with a portfolio of high quality raw PLA materials produced from rapidly renewable plant resources. Combining Polymakers innovative R&D technologies, compounding and extrusion systems with Natureworks Ingeo® resins produces a reliable 3D printing filament to print beautiful and accurate models.
 Heat creep is the the process of heat spreading irregularly throughout the hot end, one common example is with all metal hot end designs. Once heat creeps towards the cold end, the PLA filament softens prematurely in the cold end and expands resulting in a jam. Polymakers Jam-Free™ technology increases the heat resistance of the filament itself (not the printed part) to 100˚C which prevents the filament from prematurely softening in the cold end and can still melt rapidly once entering the heating zone.
PolyLite™ Luminous PLA is a special effect PLA material engineered to print colourful fun and luminous 3D prints that look great in day and night conditions. Luminous and Glow in the dark PLA materials offer similar printer compatibility but they do require additional considerations to print such as using a hardened steel nozzle to prevent excessive wear and tear on the printer.
This PolyLite™ Luminous PLA filament has been used to print a wide range of fun and exciting projects including:
- Glow in the dark toys.
- Gifts for kids.
- Light swords and glow sticks.
- Party, Halloween and Christmas decorations.
- Glow in the dark fashion and festival attire.
- Innovative glow in the dark products for your industry.
Print your model and expose it in sunlight or UV light for around 30 minutes to get the best glow in the dark effect. PolyLite™ Luminous PLA displays similar properties to PolyLite™ PLA making it a good choice for functional applications that don't require a high heat resistance or high impact resistance.
- Nozzle Temperature: 190°C - 230°C Wear resistant nozzle required.
- Build Plate Temperature: 25°C - 60°C
- Build Surface Material: Works well with most build surfaces i.e Glass, Blue Tape, BuildTak® etc
- Build Surface Treatment: Can apply Magigoo Original or PVA glue to the build surface to improve adhesion
- Cooling fan: ON
- Printing Speed: 40mm/s - 60mm/s
- Recommended Support Material:
- Single Extrusion: self support
- Dual Extrusion: PolyDissolve™ S1 (Dissolve in tap water)
PolySupport™ (Easy break-away support material)
Based on 0.4 mm nozzle. Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters.
- Net Weight: 1kg
- Material Type: Luminous PLA (Glow in the dark)
- Density: 1.17 (g/cm3 at 21.5˚C)
PolyLite™ Luminous PLA has been engineered with compatibility in mind to print excellently on a wide range of 3D printers. As the glow in the dark additives in this material are highly abrasive we recommend customers first install a more wear resistant nozzle before printing with this filament.
Of course with thousands of unique 3d printer models on the market, we can't guarantee each filament type will work with every 3D printer.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.