Are you looking to buy a Matek CAN-L4-BM in Australia?
CAN-L4-BM is a ultra-precise digital power monitor based on TI INA239 & ArudPilot AP_Periph firmware.
The resistance of this conductive path is 200 μΩ typical, providing low power loss in the application.
With this device, No calibration required, flight controller that support DroneCAN protocol can easily get accurate current & bus voltage readouts via CAN bus.
- MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- INA239 85-V, 16-Bit, High-Precision Power monitor IC With SPI Interface
- Battery Voltage sense input: 0~85V
- Current Sense Range: 0~204.8A
- Load current on current sensing resistor: 150A(Continuous), 204.8A(Burst)
- Voltage accuracy: ± 0.1%
- Current accuracy: ± 2%
- CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- UART2, spare, DFU
- ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- Blue, Fast blinking, Booting
- Blue, Slow blinking, working
- Red, 3.3V indicator
- Power supply for CAN-L4-BM board : 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temperatures: -40~85 °C
- Board Size: 30mm*22mm*3mm. 4g
- 3D file : CAN-L4-BM_STEP.zip
- ArduPilot AP_Periph MatekL431-BattMon
- Update via DroneCAN GUI Tool
- CAN_P1_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus1 port or CAN_P2_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus2 port
- BATTx_MONITOR = 8 (DroneCAN-BatteryInfo)
- 1x CAN-L4-BM board
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- The big pad on the bottom side is a dead pad. No any circuit network on it.
- Solder the positive wires as close as possible to both sides of the current sensing resistor.
- 2 ears for mounting can be cut off if you don’t need it.
- If the CAN wires are too long, bridge the “120R” jumper.
- Browse all Matek
- Browse all FC Accessories
- Browse all Flight Controllers
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
Score a FREE gift on first and recurring orders, and discount shipping on orders over $99.
We’re on Social
We have nothing to hide. Follow us on social, tag @PhaserFPV, and become a part of our online community and family in our facebook group.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.