Are you looking to buy a ZOHD Dart XL Enhanced Version in Australia?
The ZOHD DART XL "Enhanced" Version is an updated version of the ZOHD Dart XL Extreme. Vortex generators, detachable wings, and vertical fins are what give this airplane an outstanding lift performance! The "Enhanced" version of this kit comes with a new motor mount, that is stronger and durable. Was added a GPS bay cover, built-in carbon fiber rod inside the fuselage, optimized airfoil, extended dock for the flight controller, extended plywood for battery, extra ball linkage inside the package, and a built-in carbon fiber strip, inside the rear hatch, for enhancement.
Note: Battery NOT included
ZOHD Dart XL Enhanced Features
Small size airframe optimized for long-range FPV and portability.
- Carefully chosen airfoil gives the aircraft an incredible lift power and excellent handling
- Detachable wing and vertical fins make it portable for easy transport and deploy
- Light-weight composite hard nose for better protection of your expensive camera gear
- The multi-camera nose is compatible with 99% of the FPV and HD cameras in the market: Runcam HD, 2, 3S, Swift, Split, GoPro H4-5-6-7, Session, and much more!
- Reversed wingtips, provide more lift force and ensure a super-efficient wing surface
- Vortex generators for improving lift efficiency and gain higher control at low speeds. Use them straight and you will have even better Yaw stability!
- Load it as much you want with a huge equipment bay!
- Computer-designed optimized airflow pod, that maximizes cooling, reducing the risk of crashes for overheated electronics
- Impact-resistant protective cover for main wings leading edge and landing skids
- Built-in carbon fiber tube inside main wings for enhanced performance and rigidity
- Exclusive VTX / RX bays with excellent airflow and away from interferences
- Full spare parts supply, worry-free fun. Fly it as you stole it!
ZOHD Dart Specifications
- Brand Name: ZOHD
- Item Name: Dart XL “Enhanced Version”
- Wingspan: 1000mm (39.37”)
- Length: 596mm (23.46”)
- Wing area: 19.8dm²
- Wing Load: 60.6g/dm² (Max.)
- Flying speed: 25-100+km/h
- Motor: 2216-1300KV
- ESC: 40A w/5V 3A BEC
- Servos: 9g Metal Gear
- Prop: 9X4.5
- PNP Empty Weight: 706g
- Recommended Battery: 4S 3300mAh
- ZOHD Lionpack 18650 4S2P 7000mAh Max.
- Recommended Flying Weight: 1350g
- Max. Flying Speed: 120km
- Min. Flying Speed: 25km
Package size: 640*470*130mm
- Package Weight: 2600g
Upgrade Features for Dart XL “Enhanced Version”
- Newly designed motor mount, much more strong and durable
- Add GPS bay and cover
- Built-in carbon fiber rod inside the fuselage
- Optimized airfoil
- Extended dock for the flight controller
- Extended plywood for battery
- Extra ball linkage inside the package
- Built-in carbon fiber strip, inside the rear hatch for enhancement
- x1 Main Body
- x2 Wings
- x2 Vertical winglets
- x1 Full body carbon fibre rod
- x1 9x4.5 Prop
- x1 Mini stabilization fin pack
- x1 Runcam HD 2/4 Camera Holder
- x1 Runcam 3S Camera Holder
- x1 Control and Fastener Hardware pack
Browse all Wing Kits
Browse all Wing Batteries
Browse all ZOHD
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.