The SOURCE MICRO is a micro sized frame designed for micro scale brushless DIY projects, by Dalton Ray Schulze from BARD. It is built to withstand crashes and abuse. Priced as cheap as possible to simplify the entry into this hobby.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE MICRO project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by BARD. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/tbs-trappy/source_one
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourcemicro
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also avaialble on github!
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom plate)
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- Wheelbase: 125mmm
- Top Plate: 2.5mm
- Bottom Plate: 2.5mm
- Standoff height: 20mm
- Stack Mounting: 20 x 20mm & 16 x 16mm
- Frame weight: 19g
- 4x M2 20mm standoff
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate
- M2 x 8mm Button Head Screws
- TBS TINY CAM Unify Combo Mount
The part recommendations are put together by our engineers and pilots. We strive for reliability and high quality in all of our selections, which may cost a bit extra but it allows you to enjoy the frame much more!
- Stack: FlyColor S Tower 20A, New Bee drone Hive16, 16x16 or 20x20 stack combos
- Motors: 1103 Lil Floaters 8k , 1104/1105 (max suggested size)
- Camera: TBS Tiny Cam
- VTx: TBS Unify Pro32 Nano or TBS Unify Pro Nano
- Antenna: TBS Linear Antenna or TBS 5G8 Micro Antenna or Lumenier Micro Shorty Axii
- Props: Rotorx 2.5”, HQ Prop Durable T2.5X3.5X3, Gemfan Flash 2540
- Battery: 450 - 600mAh, 2 or 3S
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.