Are you looking to buy a TBS Battery Pad in Australia? You have come to the right place!
Why buy TBS products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of TBS products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.
When every part of your quad must perform, don’t let your battery pad be the weak link. After an exhaustive search, Tommy found a material that would eliminate the issue of ejected batteries while keeping giving some protection. This ultra sticky battery pad keeps your lipo’s locked in place, and when combined with a high quality lipo strap, ejected and damaged batteries are a thing of the past. After testing a variety of formulas, thicknesses, stiffness and bonding adhesives, this final iteration became Ummagrip, the official battery pad for the Remix FPV freestyle frame.
Quickly after the release of the Remix, the demand was loud and clear. Ummagrip is now available in a universal, cut-to-size, battery pad that can be fitted to just about any frame. The Ummagrip universal battery pad is 100mm long, by 50mm wide, and 3mm thick. There’s definitely plenty of material to cover most frames and keep your battery clear of any bolts. Ummagrip was molded directly onto high quality 3M permanent adhesive on the frame side and textured with a debossed Ummagawd logo pattern on the battery side. These features help the pad stay on your frame and grip batteries without getting stuck to them.
We’ve found that a damp sponge is the best method to clean off your Ummagrip. Water is all that’s needed to get dust and dirt un-stuck from the pad, but as it get’s cleaner and drier, it gets more and more sticky. So avoid things like paper towels, tissues, tshirts, or rags as they might leave too much lint behind.
Although Ummagrip is extremely sticky when clean and dust free, it does not need to be perfectly clean to still work. Even well coated in dust, it still grips batteries noticeably better than foam or rubber pads ever could. Ummagrip is the new standard. Anything else, would just be irresponsible.