Are you wanting to buy the FPVCycle Glide Frame Kit in Australia?
The Glide is manufactured with 2mm body plates and 5mm arms. The Glide Lite uses 1.5mm body plates and 4.5mm arms while the Hammer version uses 3mm body plates and 6mm arms. The Glide is ~99g while the lite is ~85 and the Hammer is ~130g. The lite version is recommended for those looking for a lighter build with sub 29g motors and smaller electronics. The Hammer version is intended to be a super basher but it’s pretty extreme. The base Glide is recommended for the vast majority of builds.
Good quality drivers or otherwise drivers that will not strip or deform such as those made by MIP are STRONGLY encouraged. Some of the arm mounting holes may be a bit tight. You may need to thread a screw through the hole before mounting it or run a 3mm drill bit through it. Everyone loves tight tolerances but the manufacturer is a bit overzealous about it. It’s being managed from batch to batch.
- Fits 5.1” props
- Motor mount pattern: 16x16 and 19x19
- Frame weight fully built with FPV cam mount: ~99g, ~86g lite, ~130g Hammer
- Premium materials
- True X layout with option of dead cat arms
- One central 30x30/20x20 mounting platform flanked by two 20x20 platforms all accessible at all times with no interference.
- No stack screws touch any arm parts. No arm/stack integration.
- Two screws per independent arm with bracing against other arms. Easy swaps and secure fit.
- 23mm standoffs (fits vista with low cam tilt, 25mm recommended for DJI standard cam)
- Motor bumpers on arms really do save motors from damage.
- GoPro mount platform compatible with legacy FlosStyle and Flowride mounts.
- 12.9 hardness steel screws and steel press-nuts because ain't nobody got time for stripped aluminum. (switched back to black because it’s stronger)
- Micro and Nano sized FPV camera spacing (20mm wide or narrower)
- Dead Cat arms available to be purchased separate
- 1*FPVCycle Glide Frame Kit
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.