Are you looking to buy TBS Crossfire Nano TX Starter Set in Australia?
The TBS Crossfire Nano TX is designed to be installed in X-lite and X9D Lite radios with the "Lite" interface. Performance, functionalities, and even pricing will be the same as the Micro TX V2.
For a long time, TBS's goal has been to not only be the best performing, but also the most affordable LRS on the market. With the TBS Crossfire Nano TX Starter Set, we have achieved this goal! There is no better time to get into TBS Crossfire than now with the completely refreshed hardware design of the Micro TX V2, and an unbeatable price!
Phaser FPV is the largest supplier of TBS products in Australia!
After something with a bit more power? Check out the Micro TX's bigger brothers!
Need some receivers to go with your new transmitter module? See our range here
Starting to customise your Crossfire setup? Check our range of accessories!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to you smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Nano TX!), to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- TBS Crossfire Manual
- TBS Crossfire Manual (German)
- TBS Crossfire Quickstart Guide
- TBS Agent X (for software updates)
- Latest OpenTX LUA Scripts for Crossfire
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- TBS Cloud - Crossfire & Mavlink Over Wifi
- OpenTX Nightly Firmware (Updated - Aug 25th, 2020)
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 25mW to 250mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 64 x 42 x 25 mm (Nano TX module size)
- Weight: 48g
- TBS Crossfire Nano Tx
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna V2
- X9D Lite Back Case
- 3 x TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- 3 x TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver Antenna
- 3 x TBS Crossfire Immortal T V2 Antenna
- 3 x Cables and Shrink Tubes set
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.