Are you looking to buy RunCam SpeedyBee Adapter 2 in Australia?
The SpeedyBee Adapter 2 is a full-featured BF/INAV/emu configurator that comes with built-in WiFi. SpeedyBee put a WiFi chip in Adapter 2 which greatly improves the transmission speed and makes it possible to upgrade your flight controllers. The whole upgrading process costs only 2-3 minutes. Iy allows you to fly anywhere without the baggage of a heavy cumbersome laptop.
Full-featured Betaflight Configurator in your Pocket
- Upgrade FC firmware via App
- Full-featured BF/iNav configuration
- XT60 & PH2.0 battery connectors
- 1-6S power input
Upgrade your Flight Controller via App!
- The WiFi chip in the Adapter 2 which greatly improves the transmission speed and makes it possible to upgrade your flight
- controllers The whole upgrading process costs only 2-3 minutes.
- The firmware flashing currently only supports Betaflight via WiFi connection to the Adapter 2.
Full Featured BF/INAV Configuration
- Now the SpeedyBee Adapter 2 is a full-featured mobile
- BF/iNav configurator. Just go to the field to fly without carrying a heavy laptop.
Power the whole thing with One Battery
- Soldering work should be done on the user end on the previous generation. But the Adapter 2 now has built-in XT60 and PH2.0 connectors which both support 1-6S LiPo batteries input*. As the Adapter 2can power your flight controller, you don't need another battery to power your quad.
- *For 1S batteries, 3.8V or above is requried. Because some(very few) quadcopters may consume a lot of current, and the output voltage of the adapter 2 will be greatly reduced.
- 1 x Adapter 2
- 1 x Maunal
SpeedyBee Adapter 2 Specifications
|Product Name||Speedy Bee Adapter 2|
|Power Input Voltage Range||1-6S(3.8V+ for 1S)|
|Power Input Interface||XT60-Male, PH2.0 male|
|Case Meterial||Heat-shrink Tubing|
|Liquid Silicone Cable Length(Pure Wire)||10cm|
|WiFi Transmission Distance||3 meters|
|Standby Working Current Under 5V||120mA|
|Maximum Output Current||200mA @5V|
Browse all Runcam
Browse all Electrical Adapters
Browse all Drone Electronics
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.