Are you looking to buy Spedix IS30 4in1 ESC in Australia? You've come to the right place! Phaser FPV has you covered.
Take a look at the entire Spedix range here
After a different ESC? Take a look at the rest of our range here
Pre-flashed with the latest version of BLHELI_S
- Standard 30.5mm spaced mounting holes
- The dimensions of the board (except the soldering pads) are 36x36mm, the same as a standard flight controller.
- The extended soldering pads can be easily soldered in place without disassembling your machine
- Efficient switching 5V/1.2A BEC output.
- Uses a more reliable 1.25mm pitch 7 pin Molex connector containing 4 ESC signals, 5V supply and VBAT
- Additionally, there are three sets of solder pads. One 5V output, and two at a battery voltage level that can be used for video transmitters, accessories or the optional electrolytic capacitor (included)
- 6.1mm diameter clearance around mounting holes (clearance for spacers without hitting components is a common problem among 4in1 ESCs)
|5V @ 1.2A|
- IS30 4in1 ESC
- 16 AWG power wires
- 7 pin connector to bare wires
- 7 pin connector with servo leads (1x3pin w/BEC, rest single connectors)
- 25V 330µF Rubycon ZLH electrolytic capacitor, can be used for further voltage spike suppression (general purpose cap, not low ESR)
Why buy Spedix products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of Spedix products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.