Are you looking to buy a Simplecom 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet in Australia?
CHN420 is an essential companion for PC or laptop with not enough USB ports or lack of RJ45 Ethernet port, it turn a single SuperSpeed USB port into three USB port and one Gigabit Ethernet port. Simply connect the hub to the USB port on a laptop or PC, then benefit from more USB ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port, which makes it possible for computers without an Ethernet port to connect cable network.
Access and transfer data more efficiently. Three SuperSpeed USB ports support data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps transfer speed.
CHN420 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium body. Simple and easy to use with 3 USB ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
- 3 Port SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 (USB 3.0) Hub with Gigabit Ethernet adapter
- Aluminium unibody, durable and premium quality
- 3 SuperSpeed USB ports support speeds of up to 5Gbps
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet supports up to 1000Mbps transfer speed
- LED indicator for power and network connection status
- USB powered, no external power required
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Ideal for Chromebooks, Ultrabooks without Ethernet port
- Support Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above
- USB Specification: USB 3.2 Gen1 (formerly known as USB 3.0)
- Interface: SuperSpeed USB-A Male
- Power: USB bus-powered / self-powered
- Working current: <300 mA +/- 10 mA
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)
- Network protocols: IPv4 and IPv6
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 Celsius
- Operating humidity: 10 - 85% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 87 x 24 x 17mm
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.6 and above, Chrome OS
- 1x 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed maximum current of USB port on your computer, most USB port on PC can supply 0.5A-0.9A power. Do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
Browse all USB Hubs
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.