Are you wanting to buy the Selleys Power Grip 10G in Australia?
Selleys Power Grip is a superior all purpose glue which sticks and withstands virtually anything*. Powered by Sil-X technology for high versatility and durability, this glue will work even in the most extreme conditions**. Where normal super glues fail, Power Grip rises to the challenge.
- Sticks and withstands virtually anything*
- Outperforms super glue on uneven, porous or non rigid surfaces
- Shockproof - bends on impact.
- Gap filling - sticks uneven surfaces together, which means you can fix things that don't break cleanly.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Adjustable for 1min
- Non-Drip (great for vertical surfaces)
- Water and weather proof - suitable for interior and exterior use*
- Heat resistant -15°C to +120°C
- Solvent free, no shrinkage
- Set time 3 minutes^
- * Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene or PTFE. Not for permanent water immersion. Avoid UV exposure.
- ^Allow longer times for non-porous surfaces such as metals and plastics
- Most plastics*
*Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene or PTFE
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.