Are you looking to buy TPU 3D Printing Filament in Australia?
Phaser3D TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility, a hybrid of plastic and rubber. We sourced directly from the manufacturer to cut out the middle-man - It's from the same OEM manufacturer as SainSmart and performs exactly the same but packaging obviously differs.
PhaserFPV was the first to import this TPU in Australia and has been printing TPU in our 32 printer farm with the best quality in the industry. You can be assured this is the same TPU we use on all our TPU 3D Prints.
Please note that we occasionally get emergency air shipments in when we run out of stock and price will increase for these colours temporarily to cover the extra freight charges.
We also have 250g rolls available if 800g is too much for you.
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill. Most of our drone parts are made of TPU as the flexibility allows for more bounce back in a crash and less of a chance of the printA completely smashing.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
TPU USE Cases
- GoPro Mounts
- FPV Cam Mounts
- SMA Antenna Mounts
- Arm Protectors
- Turtle Mode Fins
- DJI Air Unit/ Caddx Vista Mounts
- 1 x TPU 0.8kg Roll (1.75mm)
TPU PRINTING TIPS
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles - We are going be honest with you, if you have Bowden, we don't suggest to try printing TPU. It will just cause headaches and you'll want to throw your printer out the window.
- TPU is extremely hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air). Even if the roll is brand new it will have moisture in it and won't print well. We recommend that all spools be dried before printing as it will greatly improve print quality. If you are getting poor print results the most likely cause is that the roll has absorbed moisture. Drying should be done at 50 degC for 4 hours at least for best results. We put all our new rolls in for 48 hours before printing.
- For this reason, it makes no difference if we seal the 250g rolls that we spool off our 0.8kg as the 0.8kg need the same treatment.
- With that in mind, you will want to try some different settings to your normal PLA or other materials.
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
- fan on after layer.
Clogged nozzle? Not a problem! Check out our nozzle cleaning filament!
3D Printing information
Inventory levels on colors are ready for immediate despatch. If a chosen colour says preorder you may still order, however, your order will be delayed until that item is printed, generally within 24-48 hours.
All Colours and options are available to view here.
Need something 3D Printed? Upload an STL here for an instant quote on our sister site Phaser3D - You can even combine it with your PhaserFPV Order on checkout.
Visit Phaser3D to see our latest prints on Instagram!
Why choose Phaser FPV for your 3D Printing Needs?
- All our prints are designed in-house with over 5 years of experience printing TPU - You will be hard-pressed to find a better TPU end result in the entire world. Period.
- We have a print farm of over 32 printers so our turnaround times are very fast, usually all preorders shipped within the same day!
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.