Are you looking to buy a RadioMaster TX16S MK II Radio in Australia?
The RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Radio Transmitter is the latest in radio transmitter technology. This radio features AG01 Gimbals, a Multi-Protocol 4-in1 Internal Module, OpenTX and EdgeTX compatibility, and 2.4GHz radio frequency with 16 Channels. This updated design includes an easily removable battery cover, raised and flat grips for better ergonomics, and improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents. The 4.3" IPS color dispay provides easy programming with touch panel precison and the brand new 3.5mm audio headphone jack and built-in dual speakers provide great audio options for pilots!
- Efest 18650 3500mAh Lithium Li-Ion Batteries (use these with the included battery tray)
- RadioMaster 5000mah 2S Li-ion Battery
- Radiomaster 6200mAh 2S LiPo Battery
- GNB 6500mAh 2S LiPo Battery
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access
- Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center-detents
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish
- Multi-Protocol 4-in1 version
- AG01 Gimbals
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Transmitter module: (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)
- Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module
- Transmitting power: (protocol dependent)
- Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol Module (41N1)
- Option 2: AGO1 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4V DC
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Working current: 400mA
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Color: Black
- 1x RadioMaster TX16S MKII 2.4GHz 16CH Radio Transmitter
- 1x 18650 BatteryTray (Battery Not Included)
- 1x Raised Grips (Set of 2)
- 1x Flat Grips (Set of 2)
- 1x TX16S Key Chain
- 1x Screen Protector
- 1x USB-C Cable
PLEASE NOTE THE ANTENNA MUST BE CONNECTED AT ALL TIME. REMOVAL OF THE ANTENNA WHILE POWERED ON WILL DAMAGE THE TRANSMITTER!
FOR THIS REASON WE WILL NOT WARRANTY SIGNAL PROBLEMS!
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.