Are you looking to buy a RadioMaster TX12 MKII Radio Controller in Australia?
Please note you will require 2x 18650 batteries as an additional purchase to power the radio and they can be balance charged inside the radio once installed OR you can buy the RadioMaster 2S 7.4V 37Wh 5000mah Li-ion Battery
The Mighty, Mini TX12MKII radio has arrived!
Many years ago, RadioMaster set out to create the very best compact radio in its class. The TX12 has become the go-to product for pilots who seek a powerful, dependable, and endlessly upgradable open-source radio in a small form factor.
Working with the R/C community and open-source partners, RadioMaster proudly presents the TX12 MKII, a class-leading compact radio, with updated ergonomics, hardware, and software.
- Added internal ExpressLRS module support
- Updated main board design from STM32F207 to STM32F407
- Improved USB-C QC 3.0 Charging
- Precision hall-effect gimbals as standard
- EdgeTX operating system installed from the factory
- Updated rear case with comfortable grips
- Improved S1 / S2 slider grip
- SD Card included
- Provide M1 and M2 modes
- Item: TX12 Mark II Radio
- Size: 170*159*108mm
- Weight: 363g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip: ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Working Current: 320mA@8.4V
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / ExpressLRS (RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision hall gimbals
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Buddy online or EdgeTX Companion PC software
- USB Charging: QC3 USB-C
- SD Card: Included
EdgeTX Operating System
Preinstalled with EdgeTX, the RadioMaster TX12 MKII has cutting-edge software that is constantly evolving and improving. RadioMaster works closely with the EdgeTX team to develop features and optimize the user experience. We will continue to contribute and support projects like EdgeTX, ensuring the concepts of open standards are carried forward.
- 1 * TX12 Mark II Radio Controller
- 1 * Antenna
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Quick Start Guide
- 1 * Sticker
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.