Are you looking to buy a PandaRC Mini5804 in Australia? At Phaser FPV we have a large range of PandaRC VTXs and have a wealth of knowledge in Video Transmission for FPV Racing Drones.
Confused? Give us a call, send us an email, or pop into our in NSW store - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford NSW.
View other PandaRC products here and our whole range of FPV VTX Video Transmitters here.
1. The output power is stable and the transmission distance is long: > 0.5km@25mW, > 1km@200mW, > 1.5km@400mW (original antenna);
2. 6-stop transmission power switching: 0 mW/25 mW/50 mW/100 mW/200 mW/400 mW;
3. Support OSD interface to adjust transmission frequency and power;
4. Output 16 frequency points, including group A and group R;
5. Fast frequency locking and no disturbance to peers when switching on.
6. Self-checking function of output power;
7. Full video format: NTSC/PAL;
8. The input voltage range is wide and the power consumption is low: 6V-26V, 12V/240mA@400mW;
9. Small size: 24mm * 24mm * 3mm, installation hole 20mm * 20MM (4-M2);
10. Light weight: <3g (no antenna included);
1 x VT5804 MINIX
1 x Rattail antenna
1 x Frequency table
6 x Power cord
1 xHeat shrinkable tube
Why buy PANDARC products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford on the Central Coast.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.