Are you looking to buy a PandaRC VT5804 Air in Australia? At Phaser FPV we have a large range of PandaRC VTXs and have a wealth of knowledge in Video Transmission for FPV Racing Drones.
Confused? Give us a call, send us an email, or pop into our in NSW store - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford NSW.
- Stable transmission power, long transmission distance, ≥0.5km@25mW, ≥1km @ 200mW, ≥1.5km@400mW (original antenna)
- 6 levels of transmit power switching: 0mW / 25mW / 50mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW
- Support OSD interface to adjust image transmission frequency and power
- Output 40CH, including A, b, E, F, r
- Fast frequency lock, without disturbing companion
- Self-check function of output power
- Support NTSC / PAL
- Wide output voltage range and low power consumption
- Light weight
- Frequency Band: 5.8GHz
- Channel: 40CH
- Power: 0/25/50/100/200/400mW Switchable
- Input Voltage: 6-26V,+12V/240mA @400mW
- Video Format: NATSC/PAL
- Dimension: 28.5x28.5x3mm
- Mounting Holes: 25.5X25.5mm
- Weight: ≤3g (Without antenna)
- 1x PandaRC VT5804_AIR FPV VTX
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Heat Shrinkable T Bush
- 1x Cable
- 1x Manual
Why buy PANDARC products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford on the Central Coast.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.