Are you looking for Panasonic 18650 3400mah Li-ion Batteries in Australia?
The Panasonic NCR18650B 3.6V 3400mAh (flat top) Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is the most popular out of all 18650 batteries. When first released several years ago it was the highest-capacity 18650 cells mass-produced.
Higher capacity and longer life, Panasonic 18650 Li-ion batteries are commonly used in: torches, clocks, toys, cameras, and many other electronic devices.
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Discharge: 10A
- Burst: 20A
- Protection: Un-protected
- Voltage: 3.7V Nominal
- Model: NCR18650B
- Positive terminal style: Flat-top
- Protected (PCB): No
- Manufacturer: Panasonic
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: NCR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 6.7A (2C)
- Rated capacity (minimum): 3200 mAh
- Nominal capacity: 3350 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.03 V
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
- Dimensions: Diameter 18mm Length 65mm
- Never completely discharge Li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts). Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating container).
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended unless using an intelligent charger that shuts off at full charge.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged don't leave it discharged, charge it as soon as possible.
Browse all 18650 Batteries
Browse all Li-Ion
WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.