Are you looking to buy BeeBrain Brushless V3 BNF Whoop in Australia?
The BeeBrain BLV3 BNF!
What's new? Included in the AcroBee65 BLV3 are the improved BeeBrain BLV3 Flight controller and Gold Unibell 0802 18000KV Motors.
The latest iteration of the BeeBrain BL Flight Controller contains massive improvements to the performance of the built in FrSky Receiver and built in video transmitter.
In addition, the ESC MOSFETs were upgraded to support the power demands of micro toothpick drones.
The solder pads on each ESC were enlarged to enable custom builds! With plenty of surface area and spacing, you can now solder on any motor of your choosing.
Receiver Improvements - 50% More Range
- Optimized SPI Receiver hardware to improve efficiency within the receiver.
- Removable antennas.
- Additional low noise amplifier to increase range.
- Optional wiring harness is available to install an external receiver (Crossfire, Ghost, etc)
Video Transmitter Improvements - 120mW
- New heatsink and layout to increase heat dispersion and efficiency.
- Transmitting power increased to 120mW from 25mW (V2)
Optional External Receiver
Recommended battery: NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh
- Flight Controller: NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless V3 AIO
- Motors: NewBeeDrone 0802 18000kv Brushless Motors - Gold Edition (Unibell Version)
- Propellers: NewBeeDrone Azi (Tri Blade) Micro Props - 31mm,1.0mm Shaft
- Receiver: Integrated True Diversity SPI Receiver with LNA+PA, FrSky compatible (optional external receiver compatible)
- Receiver Antenna: Replacement Antennas will be up for sale soon.
- VTX: Onboard, up to 120mW
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone BeeEye FPV Camera
- Weight without Battery: 23 grams
BeeBrain BLV3 Flight Controller Specifications
- STM32F411 MCU
- ESC Firmware: Ships with JESC 48 KHz. BLHeli_s capable.
- ESC Specifications: 4 channel 12A ESC
- Weight: 6 grams (including antennas and battery connector)
- Size: Outer dimensions 29 x 29 x 7.6 mm
- Holes: 25.5 x 25.5 mm
- Battery input: 1 – 2 S
- UART2 TX and RX free for external receiver (un-inverted SBus signal only)
Note: The default power mode is low (5mW). Set the power level to medium (50mW) before flying.
- 1x AcroBee65 BLV3 BNF
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.