Are you looking to buy a Miniware Digital Oscilloscope DS213 in Australia?
DS213 (Mini DSO/ DSO Quad) is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks.
- It is a pocket size digital storage oscilloscope is small enough to take it anywhere，and fulfills basic electronic engineering requirements;
- DS213 is a “5-track, 4-wave line” digital storage oscilloscope for general-purpose electronic engineering task and it is based on ARM Cortex M3 core;
- DS213 uses FPGA to manage external ADC’s control and data cache mode;
- It provides 4 application partitions for loading and upgrading up to 4 different application firmware;
- Inbuilt 8MB U-disk storage for waveform data and images;
- Can be powered by internal batteries, so in the field measurement, the ground wire is completely suspended, can be exactly like a multi-meter, point where to measure, without considering the problem of grounding isolation;
- The oscilloscope code application layer is open source;
- Users can develop firmware according to different needs;
- Can meet the demands in many fields, such as, school experiments, electronic repairing, and electric engineering.
- Operation: Button, Encoder
- Channels: 2 Analog channels+2 Digital channels
- H Sensitivity: 100nS/Div~1S/Div. (1-2-5 sequence step)
- V Sensitivity: 10mV-10V/div（1-2-5 STEP）（with X1 Probe Analyzer）
100mV-100V/div（1-2-5 STEP）（with X10 Probe Analyzer）
- Trigger Mode: Ascend / Descend Edge Trigger Mode, Positive / Negative Pulse Trigger, Logic Trigger
- Math Waveforms: INV A, INV B, A+B, A-B, C&D, C|D, RecA, RecB, RecC, RecD
- Inbuilt Signal Generator: Sine / Square / Triangle / Sawtooth Wave
- Synchronous Mode: Auto, Normal, Single, Slow
- Auto Measurement: Signal Sequence / Cycle / Duty Ratio Peak Voltage / Virtual Value / Max Value / Min Value / Average
- Open Source: Application Layer Open-Source
- MCU: STM32F103VE
- ADC: HWD9288
- Analog Bandwidth: 15MHz
- Max Sample Rate: 100MSa/s
- Max Sample Memory Depth: 4K
- Analog Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Coupling: DC / AC
- AUTO_FIT: None
- Weight: 129g
- DS213 (Black Color) ✖ 1
- X10 Probe Analyzer ✖ 1
- X1 Probe Analyzer ✖ 1
- Hex Key ✖ 1
- Safety Instructions ✖ 1
Browse all TS80
Browse all TS100
Browse all Miniware
Browse all soldering accessories
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.