Are you looking to buy a Matek 2-12s HEX PDB in Australia?
Matek have released another monster PDB capable of handling the power necessary to push an X-Class or heavy lift drone to its limits. Capable of providing power for a Hexacopter or quad this PDB is capable of handling 140A continuous current and 264A burst current.
- Input voltage range: 6~60V (2~12S LiPo)
- PDB/current sense resistor: 140A cont, 264A burst.
- ESC power pads: 60A cont. 100A burst
- 6x ESC power /signal/ telemetry pads
- Current Senor: 264A, 3.3V ADC
- Current Scale 125(INAV/BF), BATT_AMP_PERVLT 80 (ArduPilot)
JST-SH-8P Connector and Pads
- Vbat: Battery voltage
- G: ground
- Curr: current signal
- Tlm: Duplicates Tlm pads for ESC telemetry
- S1/S2/S3/S4/S5/S6: ESC signal
- Vx: Regulator output
BEC Vx output (5V default)
- Vx= 5V by default, Continuous 5 Amps
- Bridge 9V jumper, Vx= 9V, Continuous 4 Amps, Max.5A
- Bridge 12V jumper, Vx= 12V, Continuous 4 Amps, Max.5A
- Output Short-circuit tolerant (1 seconds)
- Overcurrent protection & self-recovery
- 1K:20K resistors
- Output 1/21 Vbat voltage
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, 20 x 20mm, Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 49 x 40 x 6 mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1x PDB-HEX
- 1x Rubycon ZLJ 63V 390uF
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 5cm
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connectors
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.