Are you looking to buy a Matek M9N-F4 3100 GPS with Precision Compass in Australia?
- M9N-F4 series is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Periph firmware, It is a GNSS+COMPASS+BAROMETER+IMU peripheral with CAN/UAVCAN and UART/MSP interfaces, plus 4x spare UARTs, 1x I2C expansion bus for additional peripherals.
- M9N-F4 uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-blox NEO-M9N , NEO-M9N is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
- M9N-F4-3100 integrates an industrial-grade compass PNI RM3100 which provides high resolution, low power consumption, no hysteresis, large dynamic range, and high sampling rates.
- M9N-F4 series is not just a AP_Periph with full AHRS sensors. It can also work as a flight controller with 9 PWM outputs.
- GNSS u-blox NEO-M9N (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass RM3100 (M9N-F4-3100)
- Barometer DPS310
- IMU ICM20602
- MCU STM32F405RGT6
- MicroSD socket
- Patch GNSS Antenna 25*25*4mm
- 4x spare UARTs(1,2,3,5), UART4 for onboard NEO-M9N
- 1x CAN, UAVCAN Protocol
- 8x PWM +1x 2812LED outputs
- 1x I2C, onboard DPS310 & QMC5883L(M9N-F4-5883)
- MicroUSB and DFU button
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.3V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 120mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- M9N-F4-3100, 36mm*36mm*12mm, 17.5g
- 1x M9N-F4-3100
- 2x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- 1x JST-SH-3P to JST-SH-3P 8cm silicon wire
- Mounting base (1x PCB plate, 4x silicon grommets, 4x Nylon standoffs M3x7, 4x Nylon screws M3*8)
- ArduPilot AP_Periph: F405-MatekGPS
- ArduPilot Plane/Copter/Rover: MatekF405-CAN
- INav Target: MATEKF405CAN
Tips & warning
- on M9N-F4-3100, The 3 magnetic coils have little solder paste to avoid the excess to “tilt” them, resulting in some reading inaccuracies of the compass. Any strong impacts will definitely separate them, especially the “tall coil” Sen-Z-f. Pls use this precision module with care.
- M9N-F4 series don’t have 5V regulator built-in, they must be powered by external 5V source(4.5~5.3V) over any 5V pad/pins. Vbat pad supports battery voltage detection only.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.