Are you looking to buy Matek M8Q-5883 Ublox GPS & QMC5883L Compass in Australia?
The M8Q-5883 GPS with GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS receiver technology and built-in micro patch antenna is one of the best GPS's on the market. For your UAV systems, Robots, RC, FPV or other projects. Compass QMC5883L integrated.
- 72-channel M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Built-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated into any design.
- Magnetic sensor QMC5883L integrated
- Max navigation update rate
- Single GNSS up to 18 Hz
- 2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
- Aided cold starts: 2 s
- Hot start 1 s
- Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
- Reacquisition: –158 dBm
- Cold start: –146 dBm
- Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Uart (Tx, Rx) interface for GPS SAM-M8Q
- I2C (DA, CL) interface for Compass QMC5883L
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Dimensions: L20 x W20 x H10 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, etc.
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz &
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV/BF/Ardupilot
- update rate 5Hz with INAV UBLOX Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV UBLOX7 Protocol
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward):
INAV/BF: CW 270° Flip
Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- No need compass for Fixed wings with INAV firmware
- The scratches on
ceramicantenna are the result of tuning the antenna by ublox.
- M8Q-5883 module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-6P 20cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.