Are you wanting to buy the Matek H743-Wing Flight Controller in Australia?
The updated version of the Matek H743-Wing flight controller is back and better than ever!
- MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM42605 (SPI4)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SDIO)
- 7x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
- 13x PWM outputs(including “LED” pad)
- 2x I2C
- 1x CAN
- 6x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed, VB2, CU2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SPI3 breakout
- USB/Beep Extender with Type-C(USB2.0)
- Dual Camera Inputs switch
- 5V/9V(12V) for Camera/VTX power switch
- High-precision Current Sense (90A continuous, 220A peak)
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1K:10K (Scale 1100 in INAV, BATT_VOLT_MULT 11.0 in ArduPilot)
- ADC VB2 voltage divider: 1K:20K
- ADC AirSpeed voltage divider: 20K:20K
- Static power 160mA@5V
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS): MATEKH743
- INAV: MATEKH743
- Input voltage range: 8~36V (3~8S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- 2x ESC power pads
- Current Senor: 220A, 3.3V ADC (Scale 150 in INAV, 66.7 A/V in ArduPilot)
- Sense resistor: 90A continuous, 220A peak.
BEC 5V output
- Designed for Flight controller, Receiver, OSD, Camera, Buzzer, 2812 LED_Strip, Buzzer, GPS module, AirSpeed
- Output 5.15 +/- 0.1V DC
- Continuous current 2 Amps, 3A Peak
BEC 9V /12V output
- Designed for Video Transmitter, Camera, Gimbal ect.
- Continuous current 2 Amps, 3A Peak
- 12V option with Jumper pad
BEC Vx output
- Designed for Servos
- Voltage adjustable, 5V Default, 6V or 7.2V via jumper
- Continuous current 8 Amps, 10A Peak
BEC 3.3V output
- Linear Regulator
- Continuous current: 200mA
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 54 x 36 x 13 mm
- Weight: 30g with USB extender
- 1x H743-WING
- 1x USB(Type-C)/Beep (Passive buzzer) Extender
- 1x 20cm JST-SH-6P to JST-SH-6P cable for USB extender.
- 2x 20cm JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P cable for CAN & I2C port
- 1x Rubycon ZLH 35V 470uF capacitor
- Dupont 2.54 pins (Board is shipped unsoldered)
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.