Are you looking to buy a Matek GNSS M10-L4-3100 Dronecan GPS in Australia?
- M10-L4-3100 is based on ArudPilots’ AP_Periph firmware, It is a GNSS+COMPASS+BAROMETER peripheral with CAN/DroneCAN and UART/MSP interfaces.
- M10-L4-3100 uses multi-constellation GNSS powered by u-blox MAX-M10S , MAX-M10S is a concurrent GNSS receiver which can receive and track multiple GNSS systems. Owing to the multi-band RF front-end architecture all four major GNSS constellations, GPS,Galileo, GLONASS and BeiDou can be received concurrently.
- M10-L4-3100 integrates an industrial-grade compass PNI RM3100 which provides high resolution, low power consumption, no hysteresis, large dynamic range, and high sampling rates.
- GNSS u-blox MAX-M10S (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- Magnetic Compass RM3100
- Barometer SPL06-001
- Patch GNSS Antenna 25*25*4mm
- MCU STM32L431RCT6
- UART3, onboard MAX-M10S
- UART2(TX2 RX2), MSP Protocol
- CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- I2C JST-GH connector for external AirSpeed sensor
- CAN bootloader LED, Blue
- Fast blinking, Booting
- Slow blinking, working
- GNSS PPS LED, Green
- solid on after powering on
- blinking(1Hz) when GNSS has 3D fixed
- 3.3V LED, Red
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.3V (5V pad/pin)
- Power consumption: 60mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- ArduPilot AP_Periph: MatekL431-Periph
- 1x M10-L4-3100
- 2x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- Mounting base (1x PCB plate, 4x silicon grommets, 4x Nylon standoffs M3x7, 4x Nylon screws M3*8)
Tips and Notes
- on M10-F4-3100, The 3 magnetic coils have little solder paste to avoid the excess to “tilt” them, resulting in some reading inaccuracies of the compass. Any strong impacts will definitely separate them, especially the “tall coil” Sen-Z-f. Pls use this precision module with care.
- The default configuration on MAX-M10S with ublox FW5.1 is concurrent reception of GPS, Galileo, and BeiDou B1I with QZSS and SBAS enabled. GLONASS is disabled by default.
- Beidou B1I (1561.098 MHz) and GLONASS can’t be enabled at the same time. Beidou B1C (1575.42 MHz) and GLONASS can be enabled at the same time. Flight controller firmware(INAV, Betaflight, ArduPilot) don’t support enable Beidou B1C for now.
- with GPS, Galileo, and BeiDou B1I with QZSS and SBAS enabled, MAX-M10s can receive more than 30 Sats with HDOP down to 0.55.
- Start with u-blox GNSS FW3.01, timepulse is aligned with UTC time and that time is set valid only after leap second is downloaded. That could take up to 12.5 min. Probably PPS LED will not blink immediately after GPS has 3D fixed.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.