Are you looking to buy a Matek F405-MiniTE Flite Controller in Australia?
The new features of F405-miniTE compared with F722-miniSE(EOL)
- F405 has 1MB flash which can run with ArduPilot. even with INAV firmware, some features will be removed on F722 due to limited flash.
- The advantage of F722 is all UARTs have builtin inversion which is not needed when CRSF protocol is widely used on new receivers.
- Redesigned target MATEKF405TE support 8x bi-directional DSHOT.
- Support DJI air unit PnP, and a 10V BEC for DJI OSD or analog VTX
- Compared with F722-miniSE 8motors or 6motor+2servos, F405-miniTE support 8motors+3servos in INAV/BF multirotor mixer
- InvenSense GEN3 IMU ICM42605
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6
- IMU: ICM42605
- OSD: AT7456E
- Baro: Goertek SPL06-001 (I2C)
- Blackbox: 16M-byte Flash memory
- 6x UARTs, 1x Softserial_Tx option
- 12x PWM outputs (8x Dshot)
- 1x I2C
- 4x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Airspeed)
- 2x PINIO
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R3/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 1x SH1.0_6pin connector for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Dual BEC, 5V 1.7A & 10V 1.4A
- 10V output ON/OFF switchable
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Input: 6~30V (2~S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 1.7A, Max.2A
- BEC: 10V 1.4A for VTX or DJI Air Unit
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1K:20K (INAV scale 2100, BF scale 210)
- No Current Sensor built-in, supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- ArduPilot: MatekF405-TE
- INAV: MATEKF405TE
- BetaFlight: MATEKF405TE
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
- 1x FC F405-miniTE
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate(blue PCB)
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm (including 2x 8pin connectors) for 4in1 ESC
- 1x SH1.0_6pin to GH1.25_8pin cable 8cm for DJI Air Unit
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.