Are you wanting to buy the Matek F722-MiniSE Flight Controller in Australia?
The Matek F7 Flight Controller F722-MiniSE is one of the best 20x20 flight controllers on the fpv market. The Mini SE has been enhanced and improved compared to the previous NON SE versions and now has a BMP280 Barometer. The BMP280 has high precision & low noise;
- Pressure sensor precision: ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m) (high precision mode).
- Relative accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)
Once you get your hands on it we're sure you will agree!
For the manufacturer set up diagram please visit the page here
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C)
- Blackbox: 32M-byte Flash memory (SPI)
- 5x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6) with build-in inversion
- 1x Softserial supported
- 8x Dshot/Proshot/oneshot outputs
- 1x I2C
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R6/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Vbat filtered output power for VTX, Switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Dual Camera image switchable via AUX (modes tab-user2)
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Camera control: Yes
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol: Yes
- DJI OSD: Yes (any spare Uart Tx & Rx)
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Additional ADC for INAV analog airspeed
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- No Current Sensor built-in, supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- INAV target: MATEKF722mini
- BetaFlight unified target: MATEKF722mini(MTKS)
- BetaFlight legacy target: MATEKF722SE
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
- 1x FC F722-miniSE
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm
- 2x SH1.0_8pin connectors
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.