Are you looking to buy a AP_PERIPH Dronecan to PWM Adapter in Australia?
- CAN-L4-PWM is an Adapter Node based on ArudPilot AP_Periph firmware.
- Using this adapter to turn DShot capable ESCs into CAN ESCs, including full ESC telemetry. and turn PWM servos into CAN servos.
- MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- 1x CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- 9x PWM outputs (8x Dshot)
- 1.5x UARTs
- UART1, RX1
- UART3, Tx3/ Rx3
- ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- Blue, Fast blinking, Booting
- Blue, Slow blinking, working
- Red, 3.3V indicator
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 30mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20~80 °C
- “Vx” pads are for powering servos via external BEC. “Vx” is not connected to other components on this board.
- “Rx1” pads are for ESC Telemetry, DO NOT connect ESC BEC output to Rx1 pad.
- 1x JST-GH-4P(SM04B-GHS-TB) for CAN
- Board Size: 32mm*25.4mm. 3.5g
- Mounting: 20mm. Dia.3mm
- 3D file : CAN-L4-PWM_STEP.zip
- ArduPilot AP_Periph MatekL431-Dshot
- Update via DroneCAN GUI Tool
- 1x CAN-L4-PWM board
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.