WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas or travel via air domestically. It can go via ROAD ONLY and transit times will be longer
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy a Kingsong S18 Electric Unicycle In Australia?
The KingSong S18 is Kingsongs Suspension unicycle - A completely redesigned 18-inch wheel with sporty styling, aggressive curvature, and an air suspension system.
We are only selling the BLACK Colour - You will most likely be buying this wheel due to its offroad capabilities. White does not go well with dirt and scratches :)
- Colour: BLACK
- Battery: 84V | 1100Wh | 20S3P | 60x LG M50T 5Ah 21700
- Rated Power: 2200W
- Weight Limit: 120kg
- Max Speed: 50km/h
- Real range (70-90kg rider) - 60-70km
- Wheel size: 18 inch x 3 Inch
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Charge time: 6 hours @ 2.5A 84V (included charger with wheel)
- Max Climbing Angle - 40 Degrees
- Wheel Dimensions: 557x530x200mm
- Packaging Weight: 62x76x30cm & 30.6KG
S18 Suspension Details
- Using a Variable Linkage dampening air suspension system 200-57 suspension
- Travel of 100mm.
- Adjustable air suspension system from on to off. Off-state still reacts to big bumps but will ride similar to a wheel without suspension.
- Rotary switch for sensitivity adjustment.
- The pressurization can be adjusted according to rider weight to ensure maximum comfort.
Did you know we offer EUC lessons, hire, try before you buy for our electric unicycles? Come get some honest advice and visit us in-store - There are so many models to choose from - we will break down what is best for you - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney or 1 hour south of Newcastle in Gosford NSW.
- Are Electric Unicycles Legal in Australia?
- Best Electric Unicycle in 2021 | How To Choose An Electric Unicycle
- View our Electric Unicycle Blog
- Browse Gotway Electric Unicycles
- Browse Kingsong Electric Unicycles
- Browse Inmotion Electric Unicycles
- Browse all Electric Unicycles Australia
- Browse EUC Safety Gear
All our drones use brushless motors, Electronic Speed Controllers & LIPO Batteries, and EUCs do as well! So that means we are also good at repairing them and a lot of our customers find it a good crossover and enjoy unicycling as well as quads. Half of our staff also ride PEV vehicles and have experience across all our models.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.