Are you looking to buy Hyperlite Glide 5 Inch Frame Kit in Australia? You have come to the right place!
View other Hyperlite frames
View more Hyperlite Glide parts
- One central 30x30/20x20 mounting platform flanked by two 20x20 platforms all accessible at all times with no interference.
- None of the stack screws touch any arm parts. No arm/stack integration.
- Two screws per independent arm with bracing against other arms. Easy swaps and secure fit.
- 23mm standoffs
- Heaps of hardware including all screws for motors and hard to find M2 hardware.
- Motor bumpers on arms really do save motors from damage.
- GoPro mount platform compatible with previous FlosStyle and Flowride mounts.
- 12.9 hardness steel screws and nuts because ain't nobody got time for stripped aluminium.
- Micro-sized FPV cameras ONLY. Mini cameras will NOT fit.
- (Dead cat arms may come for 6" and 7" in the future)
Please thread your central stack screws before assembling the arm and lower plate complex. Also, carbon compresses over time. The arm/lower plate complex is very very tight the first time you put the frame together. each successive time it will not be that tight.
The Glide Floss is built to work for you. While it comes in nicer carbon with pretty finishes, it's focus is convenience and compatibility rather than aesthetics. The inclusion of the taller standoff option and dead cat arms is directed at those needing a workhorse for FPV videography and absolutely must get their props out of view with low GoPro tilt. The arms are also easy to swap so you can go back and forth. This iteration of the Floss acro frame also has a longer body to ease the fit of a GoPro and various sized batteries on top along with allowing for an additional 20x20 mounting platform in the front right behind the FPV camera. The 23mm standoffs are specifically measured to balance the frame properly on the Z-axis and also happen to fit the Micro Eagle camera better than 20mm. Only micro-sized FPV cameras will fit. Mini FPV cameras will NOT fit.
With all the convenience built-in, this frame does weigh in at around 104g so it's no longer in the lightweight category. Take caution when adding various extraneous parts to your build. Weight adds up quickly and is enemy #1 for flight performance. You don't really need that Vtx antenna mount or those TPU shoes. The 20x20 mounting platform in front is primarily intended for your flight controller. This is due to the heaps of various types of noise radiating from your ESC, power lines, vtx and most importantly, the Crossfire receiver. Telemetry left on with Crossfire will disturb your OSD chip and camera. It's recommended that your Crossfire Rx be moved to the rear while the camera and FC stay upfront. The first time you put this frame together it will be a very very tight fit. It will seem like the holes are off, they're not. Carbon compresses over time. This is why arms tend to wiggle more and more overtime on a frame. The first time this frame will fit tight but if you swap an arm after, it will go in without much force or issue. These overly tight tolerances keep the structure solid over time. Also, if your frame doesn't feel absolutely rigid, please tighten your screws.
- No more than 650g AUW for 5". Sub 610g AUW ideal but difficult to hit.
- 2207, 2306, 2208 motors in ~1800-1850kv.
- Sub 190g battery, ideally 175g. 4S-6S
- Sub 4.1g 5" or 5.1" prop.
- HQ 5.1x4.1x3 is 4.7g but also a fantastic prop
- Micro Eagle FPV cam
- Helio 20x20, Radix 20x20 or Talon FC
- 1000uf 35v Cap with a Wafl Cap Cap
- Please use blue loctite for inner arm mount screws.
Glide floss is not really the best floss for your teeth, it just fit the naming scheme well. It's made of a very slippery material that may fit between teeth easily but also slips over plaque easily. While it may be the only floss people with braces can use effectively, Reach Dentotape is far superior floss. It's double-wide and braided so it will gently scrub the sides of your teeth and gums clean. Please floss at least once a day and stay away from products containing high fructose corn syrup
Why buy Pyrodrone products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of Pyrodrone products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.