Are you looking to buy a Gotway RS Electric Unicycle In Australia?
The Gotway RS is the latest in the line of 18inch wheels from Gotway (19 inch with tire) replacing the previous Gotway MSP.
What are the improvements over the MSP?
- Larger Pedals: Now .75″ longer, measuring 9.5″x5″, compared to 8.75×4.5″ on the MSX/MSP.
- Cool Effect Lighting: Now a lot brighter and a continuous LED color band that gives the RS a really cool front effect.
- Under-handle Lift Button: the MSP retrofitted side lift button has been replaced with the standard under-handle lift switch, finally!
- Dual-input Charge Ports: now equipped with 2x 5-pin input ports for using two chargers at once, up to 8A (max recommended) of charging current—the charge ports are also better protected from the elements with a new flap design.
- Brighter Headlights: each headlight element has an output rating of 3000Lm, 6000Lm combined; a comparable luminosity intensity to the new V11.
- Mud-guard Included: the RS will include the Gotway mud-guard as standard equipment.
When will we get it?
The ETA is currently unknown for this wheel. At Phaser FPV we only sell wheels that have been tried and tested. This means we usually wait until batch 3 or 4 has been released and major issues have been resolved. Electric Unicycles in the first few batches are renowned for having problems. We want you to be safe and feel confident in your wheel, so until we believe in and test the product, you won't see it in stock in our store. Kindly enter your email below for notification when this product arrives or shoot us an email if you would like advice on what wheel is suitable for you that we have in stock.
Gotway RS Specifications
- Wheel Size: 19 inch
- Weight: 27kg
- Max Load: 130kg
- REAL Range: 50-80km (90kg rider)
- Motor Power: 2600w
- Battery: 100v | 1800wh | LG M50T 21700
- Charge time: 6 hours
- Do you sell the high-speed option?
We will only be stocking the High Torque option. We would rather sell you a wheel that is safer and has a lower top speed with more torque.
- Is it worth upgrading from an MSX/MSP to RS?
Not really, the RS 19″ is an evolutionary upgrade on the MSP; it has the same core specifications as the MSP. The primary upgrade is the new hollow motor & some shell enhancements, such as the new lighting effects & brighter headlights.
- How water-resistant is the RS, can I use it in the rain?
The Wheel housing is completely enclosed, if any water that enters into the retractable handle chamber, it should harmlessly drain through. For the electronics, there is an epoxy film coating applied over the control-board, this provides an additional measure to weather protection.
Despite these design features, it is the general recommended not to use in heavy rain, or have prolonged exposure to moisture, try to avoid puddles & standing water. With the new hollow motor bearings, it has yet determined how they will hold up in wet conditions.
Did you know we offer EUC lessons, hire, try before you buy for our electric unicycles? Come get some honest advice and visit us in-store - There are so many models to choose from - we will break down what is best for you - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney or 1 hour south of Newcastle in Gosford NSW.
- Are Electric Unicycles Legal in Australia?
- Best Electric Unicycle in 2021 | How To Choose An Electric Unicycle
- View our Electric Unicycle Blog
- Browse Suspension Electric Unicycles
- Browse Gotway Electric Unicycles
- Browse Kingsong Electric Unicycles
- Browse Inmotion Electric Unicycles
- Browse all Electric Unicycles Australia
- Browse EUC Safety Gear
Why does a drone shop sell Electric Unicycles?
All our drones use brushless motors, Electronic Speed Controllers & LIPO Batteries, and EUCs do as well! So that means we are also good at repairing them and a lot of our customers find it a good crossover and enjoy unicycling as well as quads. Half of our staff also ride PEV vehicles and have experience across all our models.
WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.