Are you looking to buy Gemfan 6042 Tri Blades in Australia?
Gemfan 6042 3-Blade Flash Propellers have been specifically designed for high-speed racing yet can also suit a long-range rig looking for efficiency and increasing flight times. The inverse tip design helps to reduce blade tip vortex and the lightweight of the propeller means it has a smaller moment of inertia and fast response time.
Gemfan designers use CATIA modeling software and Ansys Fluent to design their Flash propeller airfoils and blade style. Combining the most effective airfoils with different motors to get the most iterations on their design. Testing factors such as surface pressure, airfoil optimization, lift force, resistance, and torque have resulted in the Flash series - made just for racing.
Richard claims best prop available for 6", discussion here
Gemfan 6042 Tri Blade Specifications
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Black, Clear, Blue, Red, Whisky
- Length: 6.0 inches
- Pitch: 4.2 inches
- Blades: 3
- Weight: 6.46g
- Center hole diameter: 7.5mm
- Hub Thickness: 14mm
- Adaptive Motor: 2306-
- POPO Compatible: YES
- 2 x CW Gemfan 5552 Propellers
- 2 x CCW Gemfan 5552 Propellers
Why buy Gemfan products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of Gemfan products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Transparent Stock Levels - If it's in stock, we ship today!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.