Are you looking to buy Fat Shark Attitude V6 in Australia?
The Attitude V6 headset launches this summer as the feisty little brother to the Dominator HDO2 at a more budget-friendly mid-price point.
The Attitude V6 OLED FPV Goggles (FSV1124) has integrated DVR for analog recording and focuses on high definition with 1280 x 960 LCOS panels and adjustable diopters. In addition to the 39-degree field of view, the Attitude V6 has a selectable image ratio, an expanded display control menu, and a configurable power button. The Attitude V6 ships with analog diversity receivers and is fully compatible with the Shark Byte HD module future-proofing your FPV experience!
Attitude V6 Specifications
- FOV (field of view):
- 39 degrees diagonal
- IPD (interpupillary distance): 54 to 74 mm (adjustable)
- Focus: +2 to -6 diopters (adjustable)
- Display: Two citizen 0.4” LCOS displays
- Resolution 1280 X 960
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- AV Mode 4:3
- AV Mode 16:9
- HDMI Mode 16:9
- Audio: Stereo
- Channel Selection
- Volume Control
- Mode Selection
- Display Control (Brightness and Contrast)
- DVR Control
- Power Button / Fan Control
- Power Supply: 7 – 13V input voltage (2S – 3S Supply)
- Power Consumption: 320mA @ 7.5V input power (no RX module)
- 770mA @ 7.5V input power (Rapid
- Analog DVR: MicroSD support to 32 GB
- Record Rate: 6Mbps (MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- 7.4V, 1.8A 18650 Battery Case (batteries and charger not included)
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power input port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- MicroSD (SD card not included)
- RF Module Bay
- HT connector 3 pin internal connection
- Power Button
- Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 80 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 199g
- 1x Fat Shark Attitude V6 LCOS FPV Goggles
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x 18650 Headset Battery Case (batteries and charger not included)
- 1x True Diversity OLED Receiver already installed in the headset
- 2x Patch Antennas
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.