Buy E3D V6 Silicone Socks In Australia From Phaser FPV
A pack of 3 new and improved high-temperature non-stick silicone socks for E3D HotEnds. Keep your heater block clean and well-insulated with a cozy blue sock, stylishly emblazoned with the E3D logo.
Looking for the PRO version?
Please note that this is the standard E3D silicone sock that ships with all our V6 and Lite6 HotEnds as of May 2017. If you prefer the classic-style sock it is still available!
With these little guys we've made some small but significant changes to make 3D printing with E3D HotEnds even easier, cleaner, and faster. They cling tightly to the heater block and last longer than ever before!
We believe that this new design will better suit the needs of 99% of our customers, but if you believe that you're in the 1% you can find the old style socks listed on our website as V6 Pro Silicone Socks.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our socks will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build upon nozzles.
- These also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print. The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the HotEnd temperature extremely stable.
- The covers simply push onto the front of the HotEnd with no disassembly - they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold. When hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the snugly.
V6 socks come in a pack of 3 because they don’t last forever. Depending on what materials you print and how much abuse they get they eventually wear away at the nozzle tip. Even with sticky abrasive materials and a bit of abuse they should easily last 100+ print hours. With less sticky materials like ABS and gentler use you can get almost infinite life. Your mileage may vary.
- Browse Heater Cartridges
- Browse 3D Printer Nozzles
- Browse E3D
- Browse 3D Printer Parts
- Browse 3D Printing Supplies
- Browse ASA Filament
- Browse ABS Filament
- Browse Nylon Filament
- Browse PC Filament
- Browse PETG Filament
- Browse PLA Filaments (also PLA+)
- Browse PVA Filament
- Browse Silk Filament
- Browse SLA Resin
- Browse Speciality Filament
- Browse TPU Filament
All our E3D products are GENUINE and sourced from E3D in the UK. We have a print farm of over 35 printers so we know our stuff! Confused or need advice, please get in touch via our live chat.
Need something 3D Printed by us? Upload an STL for an instant quote on our sister site Phaser3D - You can even combine it with your PhaserFPV Order at checkout.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.