The SlamNasty is a premium racing frame using quality components and innovative Catalyst design philosophies with a price tag that is extremely competitive. This design was created to be light weight, tough, and simple. It is very easy to build, and field maintenance is a breeze. Two versions are available. The only difference between the two is the standoff length. The SuperSlamNasty is for builders who prefer a very slammed deck (20mm of room from the bottom to top plate). The SlamNasty is a more standard type build with plenty of room for tall stacks (26mm of room from the bottom to top plate). We offer a number of upgrades and accessories for this bird so please have a look at the links near the bottom of the page. To learn more about this Nasty piece of FPV art check out the video above where we review the machine in great detail.
- Two versions available, super slammed and 'regular slammed'
- SlamNasty (26.5mm available stack height)
- SuperSlamNasty (20mm available stack height)
- Very low price
- Extremely light weight
- Very durable
- Easy to build
- Easy to maintain
- Optional front and rear braces available for purchase
- Killer look
- High strength steel fasteners used
- Quick change arms
- Accepts both standard sized or micro (20x20mm components)
- Motor arms screws are flat with the bottom plate
- Aerodynamic profile
- Many accessories available
- Ideal FPV camera placement
- Adjustable FPV camera mount included
- Backed by Team Pilot "BigNasty FPV". For every frame sold receive a thumbs up from BigNasty!
- Electronics SOLD SEPARATE
- (SlamNasty = 26.5mm working space top to bottom plate)
- (SuperSlamNasty = 20mm working space top to bottom plate)
- 65 grams (SlamNasty)
- 64 grams (SuperSlamNasty)
- True X frame layout
- Frame Size: 207mm
- Carbon Fiber: Twill Weave 3K Matte
- CF arm thickness: 5mm
- CF bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- CF top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- CF front cross brace plate thickness: 2.5mm
- CF rear cross brace plate thickness: 2.5mm
- CF front arm brace: 4mm (sold separate)
- CF rear arm brace: 4mm (sold separate)
- Camera Angle Range: 0 - 65 degrees
- Motors supported: 22xx, 23xx, 24xx or similar
- Lipos supported: 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- Lipo mounting position: Bottom
- Prop Size: Up to 5.1"
- Fastener Material: High quality steel
- Accepted ESC: (30.5mm x 30.5mm or micro 20mm x 20mm)
- Motor pad mounting holes: M3 screws on 16mm or 19mm mounting circles
- Supported FPV Cameras: Micro Camera
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.