After designing some of the most innovative racing frames the FPV market has ever seen we are now set on a course for freestyle nirvana. The Smooth Operator is the culmination of years of experience in the world of FPV frame design. Why is this bird better than anything else on the market currently? Its simple. Many aspects of this design were inspired by YOU. The pilots. We took a completely different path with the entire design process and asked the people who fly freestyle what they want to see in a frame. We produced detailed design review videos and posted them on Youtube. These videos covered Smooth Operator frame revisions 4, rev 5, and rev 6. Every single pilot comment was reviewed and seriously considered for implementation into the final design, along with our own internal team pilot input. After weeks of work flight testing, crashing, and fine tuning the design we finally have a finished product. A detailed design review video is coming where the designer will cover all the major aspects of what makes this freestyle rig so special and so different than anything else on the market.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- 125 grams (with 3D plastic parts and fasteners, no gopro mount, no rear brace)
- Carbon fiber: Twill Weave 3K Matte
- HD camera mount material: TPU (multiple colors available - sold separate)
- Standard CF Arm Thickness: 5mm thick x 9mm wide
- Top CF sandwich plates: 2mm
- Bottom CF sandwich plate: 3mm
- Frame type: H (with staggered arms front to rear)
- Frame size: 225mm
- FPV camera angle range: 0 - 75 degrees
- Motors supported: 22xx, 23xx, 24xx or similar
- Lipos supported: 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- Lipo mounting position: Top
- Prop size: 5 inch
- Fastener material: Mostly steel, with some aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
- Fastener color: Silver and black
- Ideal ESC: 4-in-1 design with 30.5mm x 30.5mm M3 mounting holes
- Ideal FC: 30.5mm x 30.5mm M3 mounting holes (micro FC can be used with THIS adapter)
- Motor pad mounting holes: M3 screws on 16mm or 12mm mounting circles
- Supported FPV Cameras: ANY micro camera with 19mm x 19mm form factor, no seriously any of them will fit.
- HD camera mount options: Session or Standard Gopro
- HD camera mount angle range: 20 - 50 degrees
- HD camera angle of 35 - 50 degrees: Little to no props in view with superview on. (You may have a tiny bit of props in HD camera view on 30 degrees tilt)
- Electronic component access: Lower cover plate can be removed
- Electronic component access: Top plate is split to allow access to FC, VTX, FPV antenna, etc
- Slammed deck (13mm tall)
- ESC center mounted with FC behind it (YES the FC can be mounted there)
- Two screw arm removal. Remove arms be loosening one screw and removing the other
- Industry leading camera protection (FPV and HD)
- Provisions for nearly any FPV antenna on the market
- Provisions for crossfire gear
- Large lipos fit with ease (pics shown with 6s 1300mah)
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.