2. The position of the BOOT pad on the latest F4 Brushed Flight Controller is changed to near the BIND button.
No need to spend time figuring out where the BOOT pad is.
Here is a review video made by
A smooth and thrilled flying in the forest and detailed explanation of F4 brushed
BETAFPV F4 brushed FC board bring a new era in FPV whoop technology. STM32F411 100MHz
High-performance ST Microelectronics ARM Cortex-M4 core F411 100MHz CPU (safely overclocked to 120MHz). Okay,
30A continuous drain current MOSFET. Lower to 8.5mΩ inner resistance value (4.5V). It has a noticeable power improvement in low battery voltage status or with 8x20/8.5x20 motors.
TX1 is available for VTX control. You could change VTX settings such as channel and output power in your
Polarity reversed connection protection. Battery polar reversed connected. Bomb. This issue will never
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, FrSky Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through
Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
Built inSPI Frsky D8 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with
Betaflightfirmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm
,fullycompatible with the Inductrixquad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version:
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D8 protocol (AKA FRSKY_D on
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.7g
How would do an OSD with the AIO cameras?
There is a video in and out on the
BETAFPV H02 Camera, FX806TC, VM275, FX805, Eachine XT02 etc aio camera vtx are available to use the OSD function.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for BetaFlight OSD Setup.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ).
Receiver LED ( Green)
Connected or in bind mode
Receiver LED ( Green)
Power LED ( Blue )
Status LED ( Red )
SPI Frsky Receiver
The Frsky D16 unstable connection issue is totally resolved since
So the pilot who has a Frsky radio transmitter with EU firmware could use this FC board in D16 mode directly.
The binding procedure is reversed as usual. No need to click the bind button when
- Power on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the green receiver LED start to flash.
- The second step, click the bind button for 3s. Then the green receiver LED will be solid on. This means that the receiver is in bind mode and you could start to bind your radio transmitter.
For detailed procedure of binding, please check the SPI Frsky Receiver Binding Manual.
Some pilots would
The mounting pattern of this board is compatible with all the Tiny Whoop airframes, like the original stock Blade Inductrix frame or the Beta75 75mm frame. For other frames like
- 1 * F4 OSD brushed flight controller ( 55mm PH-JST 2.0 power cable soldered)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.