Are you looking to buy Betafpv M02 25-350mW 5.8G VTX in Australia? Walk into our store at Phaser FPV located in NSW Gosford to see them or buy online today.
M02 VTX, a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX has 4 adjustable power including 25mW, 100mW, 200mW and 350mW. With 350mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun. Only weight 1.7g. M02 VTX especially comes with a separate 26.5 * 26.5mm mounting hole, which is more flexible for building more types of drones. It's perfectly suitable for the 3-5 inch drone such as TWIG ET5, X-Knight 4'' FPV, and HX115 HD toothpick quad.
- With the 350mW output power, M02 VTX provides a stable image and strong transmission. Pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away.
- M02 VTX comes with a separate 26.5*26.5mm mounting hole(needs to be soldered to the VTX), which is more flexible for building more types of drones. For the weight-sensitive drone, you can choose not to use this mounting hole while the single M02 VTX only weight 1.7g.
- Comes with IPX type of antenna, just plug and play, no extra solder work needed. M02 VTX is more convenient for the install of FC with a 5-pin connector.
- M02 VTX is perfectly suitable for the 3-5 inch drone, we highly recommend it for TWIG ET5, X-Knight 4'' FPV and HX115 HD toothpick quad.
- Item: M02 5.8G VTX
- Output power: 25/100/200/350mW (adjustable)
- Supply voltage range: 4.5-5.5V
- Weight: 1.7g ( Mounting hole 0.7g)
- VTX internal size: 18X14mm
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 37 channels, with Raceband: 5645~5945MHz
- Channel SEL: SmartAudio
- Modulation type: FM
- Channel Indicate: 3 LEDs
- Frequency control: PLL
- All harmonic: Max -50dBm
- Frequency stability: ±100KHz (Typ.)
- Frequency precision: ±200KHz (Typ.)
- Channel carrier error: ±1.5dB
- Antenna port: 50 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+60℃
Diagram for M02 VTX
How to Connect with FC
Here is the diagram about how to connect the VTX to Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A(BLHei_S).
- 1 * BETAFPV M02 5.8G VTX
- 1 * 5-Pin FC Cable
- 1 * ZRC Antenna
- 3 * M1.4x8mm screws
- 3 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
This document has been edited with the instant web content composer. The online instant HTML converter make a great resource that will help you a lot in your work. Save this link or add it to your bookmarks.
Why buy BetaFPV products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of BetaFPV products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- 2 year local repair Centre Fatshark warranty
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.