Are you looking to buy a BetaFPV A02 25-800mw VTX in Australia?
The A02 5.8G VTX is a lightweight, small size and high-quality 25-800mW VTX, it offers a selectable 25/200/500/800mW output power for extreme range FPV flight. With 800mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 1100 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun. Featuring a fixed mounting hole and 6-pin connector, which makes it’s super easy to install. It's a perfect choice for Whoop & Toothpick drones with 26*26mm mounting hole, like the X-Knight series, Beta85X/95X series and TWIG series drone, the A02 25-800mW 5.8G VTX is ready to push your FPV range to the horizons and beyond.
- A02 VTX is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX with strong anti-interference ability and stable transmission. Comes with adjustable 25mW/200mW/500mW/800mW output power, allowing the perfect amount of output power to be selected based upon your FPV needs.
- With the 800mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 1100 meters away, which offers a perfect FPV solution for pilots in search of long-range flight.
- At 5.26g of overall weight with a small-size layout, A02 VTX is perfectly suitable for Whoop and Toothpick Quad with a 26*26mm mounting hole, like X-Knight series, Beta85X/95X series and TWIG series drones without any reduction in performance or power.
- Come with a built-in microphone, A02 VTX provides a real-time sound transmission, pilots can get a more vivid flight experience.
- Featuring a fixed mounting hole and 6-pin connector, less solder work needed, which makes it’s super easy to install.
- Item: A02 5.8G VTX
- Output power: 25/200/500/800mW (adjustable)
- Supply voltage range: 7-35V
- Weight: 5.26g (excluding antenna)
- VTX size: 27.3x27.3x4.5mm
- Antenna: Air Antenna(MMCX Straight)
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 37 channels, with Raceband: 5645~5945MHz
- Channel SEL: SmartAudio
- Modulation type: FM
- Channel Indicate: 3 LEDs
- Frequency control: PLL
- All harmonic: Max -50dBm
- Frequency stability: ±100KHz (Typ.)
- Frequency precision: ±200KHz (Typ.)
- Channel carrier error: ±1.5dB
- Antenna port: 50 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+60℃
Diagram for M02 VTX
How to Connect with FC
Here is the diagram about how to connect the VTX to Toothpick F722 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 35A(BLHei_32). The color of the lines in the diagram is the same as the 6-pin connector's wires' color.
How to Use the PitMode & Change the Frequency and Power
PitMode allows racers to power up their video transmitters during race events without interfering with other racers, and it still has the ability to change VTX settings or do some testing. The range is limited to 2-3m and transmission happens on the selected frequency.
The PitMode is active when the Red/Green/Blue Power LED flash.
How to active and exit the PitMode
Press the Button on the VTX twice to active Pitmode, double-press again to return to the previous power state.
How to Change Frequency & Channel & Power
Enter the OSD menu by radio transmitter sticks ( Pitch Stick UP and Yaw Stick Left). Then FEATURES -> VTX SA to change the frequency and power.
Switchable power includes 25mW, 200mW, 500mW and 800mW, and the PitMode is supported on this VTX.
Here are the 40CH frequency band and channel indicator status. Please follow the number of LED flashes to adjust your channel.
- 1 * BETAFPV A02 5.8G VTX
- 1 * 6-Pin FC Cable
- 1 * Air Antenna(MMCX Straight)
- 3 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.