Are you looking to buy 3DXSTAT ESD PA12 Filament in Australia?
3DXSTAT™ ESD PA12 is made using a specialty Nylon 12 (PA12) and CNT matrix that we chose for it’s printability, thermal properties, and chemical resistance. ESD PA12 is widely used in a variety of industries due to its excellent chemical resistance, low moisture absorption, and wide processing window. Our formulation ensures very low shrinkage in the printed part resulting in excellent dimensional stability, making our ESD PA12 an excellent choice for tools, fixtures, and jigs.
Benefits of ESD PA12 Includes:
- ESD-Safe performance for demanding E/E, Semi-con, Automotive, and Industrial applications.
- High thermal properties, with an HDT of 150°C
- Very low moisture absorption yielding improved retention of mechanical properties even when exposed to humid environments
- Low density makes it ideal for light-weight parts
- Superior chemical resistances, especially when compared to PA6 and PA6/66 nylons
- Excellent dimensional stability and reproducible part-to-part measurements
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 275-295°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep and 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, up to 145°C
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material is designed to work with complex models
- Drying Instructions: If this material exhibits signs of moisture, dry at 90°C for a min of 4 hours
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.