Are you looking to buy TBS Tracer Micro TX Starter Set in Australia?
The TBS Tracer Micro TX is a new breed of Racing Radio Link, meet crossfire in a 2.4ghz link! In a race, microseconds count - 250Hz, End to end latency of 3ms - barely noticeable! Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, and range for days and yet this is NOT a Lora chip!
The Tracer Micro TX Starter Set includes 1x Module, 3x Receivers and 6x Antennas.
- Crossfire VS Tracer - Which TBS Link suits your flying?
INTRODUCING TBS TRACER - 2.4GHZ "CROSSFIRE" RADIO SYSTEM
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link
- Brand new 2.4GHz technology not found in any other radio link
- 3ms end to end latency
- Crossfire engine for ultimate compatibility and functionality
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars and boats
THE FASTEST RADIO LINK
In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a two-way 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: basically zero (okay, 3ms!). Range: for days. Nothing comes close! We took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down & sped it up.
NOT JUST FOR RACE AND "FREERANGE" PILOTS
A single operation mode satisfies all requirements. A spine-tingling 250Hz refresh rate. Plenty of penetration and range to outperform even the most serious video link. Full telemetry capability is standard, without any range degradation! Thanks to Crossfire pedigree, drone pilots, traditional R/C pilots and everyone in between can instantly tap into the familiar lineup of compatible software, devices, remotes and mounting boards.
EASE OF USE
OTA firmware updates, auto-bind, multi-bind, LUA device configuration such as flight controller PIDs, etc. and cloud connectivity: No problem! These are all features that TBS first brought into the R/C space with TBS Crossfire! All receivers arrive in binding mode and it remembers your bind across all of your radios, so the bind button is technically not needed ever.
UNDER THE HOOD
TBS Tracer runs on the Crossfire engine. Over 6 years of active development and by far the most popular R/C system for FPV enthusiasts! You instantly tap into the same reliability, features and compatibility that drone pilots see as synonymous to peace of mind. So what's the difference? Higher update rate, lower latency, smaller antennas due to higher frequency. Crossfire users will feel right at home!
THE TBS GUARANTEE
In our over 10 years of our existence, software updates have always been free, continuous and plenty. Hardware is built for longevity and comes packed with a great range of features that are yet to be unlocked. Support has always been laser-focused on customer satisfaction. For pilots, by pilots.
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your drone & aircraft
- Low latency, 250Hz update rate (5x faster than typical - world's fastest) for mind-blowing accuracy
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- OTA firwmare updates, auto-bind, multi-bind support
- TBS Cloud connectivity with telemetry output for smartphone apps
- Fully configurable by OpenTX and TBS TANGO remote using CRSF protocol
- "Unlimited" amout of people can fly at the same time
- Selectable RF power from 25mW to 1W (local restrictions apply)
- 8 or 12ch output via CRSF, SBUS, inverted SBUS or PPM
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- 1 x TBS Tracer Micro TX
- 3 x TBS Tracer Nano RX
- 6 x TBS Tracer Immortal T Antenna
- TBS Tracer Manual
- TBS Agent X (for software updates)
- Latest OpenTX LUA Scripts for Crossfire
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- OpenTX Nightly Firmware
TBS TRACER MICRO TX LITE SPECIFICATIONS
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: JR module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, RadioMaster TX16S, Taranis X9D. OpenTX V2.1+
* output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
TBS TRACER NANO RX SPECIFICATIONS
- Antnna ports: 2x u.FL / IPEX (diversity)
- Package contents: 1x TBS Tracer Nano RX, 2x Immortal-T, silicone cables
- Protocols: 2x CRSF, SBUS, PPM, 6x PWM, SmartAudio 2.0 / 2.1 (VTx Control)
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.