Are you looking to buy Polymaker PolyTerra Marble PLA in Australia?
PolyTerra™ Marble PLA is a special effect matte PLA filament sourced naturally and for every spool produced a tree is planted.
- Eco-friendly Polymaker PLA formula
- Smooth marble-like surface finish.
- Optimized for easier support removal.
- Excellent printer compatibility.
- Easier to sand and less brittle / more ductile compared to regular PLA.
- Sustainable cardboard spool & packaging + ONETREEPLANTED
- Matte Marble Finish - PolyTerra™ Marble PLA combines the incredible matte surface finish of PolyTerra™ PLA with speckles of black mineral to produce a unique stone effect. This special effect filament is the perfect choice for artistic creation, figure, statue and architectural printing, designed to mimic the appearance of marble.
- Optimized for Support - Polymaker have engineered PolyTerra™ Marble PLA with excellent support removal properties, enabling users to more easily break away support or rafts from the surface of their prints.
- Improved Ductility - Like PolyTerra™ PLA, the FBC formula of PolyTerra™ Marble PLA delivers improved ductility which is less brittle (Charpy Impact) in X-Y axis than standard PLA formulations.
- Bioplastic PLA Formula - PolyTerra™ PLA is a newly developed PLA material from Polymaker called Fully Bio Compound (FBC). It is a compound of high quality Ingeo PLA and compounded with naturally occurring elements. PLA is biodegradable under industrial composting conditions however the degradation rate is very slow in ambient temperatures. Polymakers FBC formula contains less PLA plastic to degrade making PolyTerra™ Marble PLA a more environmental friendly material.
- Eco-sustainable Packaging – Polymaker are commitment to helping combat plastic waste, as such PolyTerra™ Marble PLA comes on a fully recycled cardboard spool with recycled labels and box. Furthermore, Polymaker will plant one tree in Australia through the ONETREEPLANTED association for every locally sold spool of PolyTerra™ Marble PLA.
- Compatibility In Mind - PolyTerra™ Marble PLA is compatible with a wide range of 3D printers. PolyTerra™ Marble PLA works well on most printing surface with a thin layer of glue stick applied, no heated bed is required but can sometimes be used at 40 - 50°C for better results (maximum 60°C).
- Uncompromised Quality - PolyTerra™ Marble PLA filament is made with the highest quality ingredients including Ingeo® from Natureworks; a high quality PLA material produced from rapidly renewable plant resources in the US. Combining Polymakers innovative R&D technologies, compounding and extrusion systems with Natureworks Ingeo® resins produces a reliable 3D printing filament to print beautiful and accurate models.
PolyTerra™ Marble PLA is a special effect material engineered to models with a unique stone effect. Marble PLA materials offer similar printer compatibility as PLA but if used extensively they may require additional considerations (see Specifications & FAQ tab).
This PolyTerra™ Marble PLA filament has been used to print a wide range of fun and exciting projects including:
- Stone-like statues and figurines.
- Gifts for kids.
- Custom trophies.
PolyTerra™ Marble PLA is based on the same FBC formula as PolyTerra™ PLA and as such displays similar physical properties. Compared to regular PLA materials, PolyTerra™ Marble PLA is softer, less brittle and more ductile. Ductility describes how a material breaks, if you flex the filament in your hands a ductile material is more likely to bend gradually than a sudden snap. Although PolyTerra™ Marble PLA isn't intended as a high strength material, its ductility can offer advantages for quite a few end-use applications.
Like PolyTerra™ PLA, PolyTerra™ Marble PLA exhibits excellent support removal properties, enabling users to more easily break away support or rafts from the surface of their prints. This easy break away of supports correlates with lower inter-layer strength in the z-axis, so additional care is required for thin or delicate features which have been printed vertically.
|Nozzle Temperature||190°C - 230°C|
|Build Plate Temperature||25°C - 60°C*
*You may find lower bed temperatures (i.e 45°C) work better with PolyTerra™ Marble PLA in comparison to higher temperatures.
|Build Surface Material||Works well with most common build surfaces.|
|Build Surface Treatment||Typically none required. Some surfaces such as glass work best with PVA glue stick.|
|Printing Speed||30 mm/s - 70 mm/s|
|Retraction||The ideal retraction settings vary from printer to printer. If you find the retraction settings are causing gaps in your part, the following settings may help.
Direct Drive: Retraction distance of 0.5 - 1mm with retraction speed of 20mm/s
Bowden: Retraction distance of 2 - 3mm with retraction speed of 20 - 40mm/s
- Browse Prusament Filament
- Browse ASA Filament
- Browse ABS Filament
- Browse Nylon Filament
- Browse PC Filament
- Browse PETG Filament
- Browse PLA Filaments (also PLA+)
- Browse PVA Filament
- Browse Silk Filament
- Browse SLA Resin
- Browse Speciality Filament
- Browse TPU Filament
- Check out all our 3D Printing Supplies
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.