Are you looking to buy a Matek ELRS R24 PWM Receiver in Australia?
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1
- 5x PWM outputs
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: 12dbm
- Receiver protocol: PWM or CRSF
- Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ “+” pad
- Power dissipation: 45mA(binding), 85mA(wifi mode)
- PCB size: 25mm x 13mm
- Weight: 2g w/ antenna
- Packing: 1x ELRS-R24-P, 1x IPEX MHF1 Antennas
- ExpressLRS MATEK_2400_RX_PWM, or DIY_900_RX_PWMP, PWM receiver via 1~5 PWM outputs
- ExpressLRS DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280, CRSF Serial receiver via TX and RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- ExpressLRS wiki for PWM receiver, Click HERE
- Make sure Receiver and TX module both are running ExpressLRS 2.0
- Receivers have ExpressLRS fw V2.0 preloaded without BINDING_PHRASE
- Power on and off your receiver three times
- Make sure the LED is doing a quick double blink, which indicates the receiver is in bind mode
- Use the [BIND] button on the Transmitter Lua script, which sends out a binding pulse
- Receiver will switch to slow blink once it has received binding pulse.
- Power off and power on receiver again. If the receiver LED switch to solid on from slow blink, it’s bound with your transmitter.
Flashing with ELRS configurator
- MATEK_2400_RX_PWM or DIY_900_RX_PWMP
- If use it as normal Serial receiver, flash it with Target DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280
Flashing with ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- Connect receiver to USB-TTL module(RX-TX, TX-RX, 5V-5V, G-GND)
- Connect USB to PC while pressing and holding the boot button in.
- open ESP_NodeMCU-PyFlasher
- select Serial port of USB-TTL module, load firmware ELRS_V2.0.0_NoPhrase_ELRS-R24-P.bin , select “Dual Output(DOUT)” and “Yes.wipes all data“
- click “Flash NodeMCU“
- after flashing, Power off and power on your receiver, receiver will enter binding mode(quick double blink).
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.