Are you looking to buy Matek 1.2/1.3Ghz VTX-1G3-SE Video Transmitters in Australia?
The VTX-1G3-SE is a revision to the previous Matek 1.3ghz Video Transmitter for Fatshark or other compatible goggles/ground station docks. It is a 9CH 1.2GHz - 1.3GHz Long Range Video Transmitter from Matek. It's designed to match their 1G3 Video Transmitter.
NOTE: If you are using FrSky R9 / TBS Crossfire these radio control systems can interference with the Matek 1G3 video link as they operate on adjoining frequencies. To help reduce interference we recommend fitting a notch filter or using a 5.8Ghz relay station so that the 1G3 VRX can be positioned away from your radio control.
Features & Specifications
- 9CH_INTL version (1080,1120,1160,1200,1240,1280,1320,1360,1258MHz), SKU: VTX-1G3SE-9
- 2CH_US version (1258MHz & 1280MHz), SKU: VTX-1G3SE-2
- RF power output: 0.1mw(0, pit mode), 25mw(1), 200mw(2), 800mw(3)
- CMS control via Tramp protocol variant for 1.3G
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- 6-36V DC IN (2-8S LiPo)
- Power Consumption: 40mA(0.1mw), 110mA(25mw), 150mA(200mw), 250mA(800mw) @12V IN
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Audio Subcarrier: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz, onboard microphone on 6.5MHz
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 9g ( w/o antanna)
- Size: board 36*21.5mm
- + IN-: 6-36V DC input with reverse polarity protection
- VID: Video input
- G: Ground
- 5V: onboard regulator output, Max. 1.5A load on this pad
- A6.0: Audio 6.0MHz input
- RX: CMS control via Tramp protocol
- TX & RX: UART for firmware update
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video transmitter VTX-1G3SE-9(INTL version) or VTX-1G3SE-2(US version)
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press button-A to select RF output levels, 0 (blue LED)= 0.1mw pitmode, 1=25mw. 2=200mw, 3=800mw
- Press and hold the button-B for 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button-B to select the frequency (only 1258 and 1280 can be selected on US 2CH version)
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, no RF output on this frequency.
- New frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds
- Connect “RX” to any spare UART-TX of flight controller, enable “VTX(Tramp) protocol” on corresponding UART.
- Copy and paste following command into CLI of BF4.1 or later release
- vtxtable bands 2
vtxtable channels 8
vtxtable band 1 1G3_A A 1080 1120 1160 1200 1240 1280 1320 1360
vtxtable band 2 1G3_B B 1080 1120 1160 1200 1258 1280 1320 1360
vtxtable powerlevels 3
vtxtable powervalues 25 200 800
vtxtable powerlabels 25 200 800
- When CMS control is enabled, button control will be overridden.
- only 1258 and 1280 can be enabled via CMS control on 2CH version.
- INAV doesn’t support 1.3G CMS control via Tamp protocol for now.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.