Are you looking to buy Mr Steel Ethix Stout V4 Motors in Australia?
The wait is over!
I would like to Introduce the Mr. Steele V4 STOUT 2306 (1750KV) 6S FPV freestyle motor.
I take great pride in my work and am always trying to raise the bar. After two years of seemingly nonstop research & development, I am proud to present this fine piece of Miniquad motor engineering.
V4 MOTOR HIGHLIGHTS/CHANGES
- base redesign 16x16(only) mounting holes (structural changes for more durability)
- Complete bell redesigned (durability and smoothness in mind)
- Thicker single strand copper winding
- increased EFFICIENCY & POWER
- Complete Interchangeable motor pants redesign (thicker & more crash/low temperature resistant, better gap fitment, + more protection coverage for the “tall pants”)
- better assembly tolerances
- Overall QC improvements
- 9mm steel bearings
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Motor weight 31.8g
- (full-length cables) compared to Stout V3 at 30.5g
- Low - 1g vs (0.8 v3)
- Tall - 2g vs (1.8 v3)
All in all this motor is an absolute gem only increasing the weight by a tad over 1g from the previous model while achieving more power, efficiency, and most importantly durability.
V3- V4 COMPATIBILITY
- V4 and V3 motors are completely cross-compatible.
- V3 bells - V4 stator
- V4 bells - V3 stator
( everything is interchangeable except pants) The pants are stator-specific and can be interchangeable but with less than desired effect.
Enjoy & Thank you for your continued support.
- Stator Size (Diameter): 23mm*6mm
- Kv: 1750kv
- Magnets: N52SH Curved
- Windings: 15turn DLRK
- Shaft Length (mm): 11.5mm
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 4mm
- Shaft material: Steel
- Bearing : NMB684
- Weight (With Wires) (g): 32.4g
- Cells (Lipo): 6S
- Max Current (A): 45A
- Max Burst Current (A): 50A
- Internal Resistance (Rm): 100mΩ
- Wire Spec (AWG): 20#-135mm
- Base Mounting Pattern: 16x16mm
- Base Mounting Thread: M3 Thread
- Motor Overall Dimensions: φ28.6mm*17.5mm
- 1 x Motor
- 1 x Tall Motor Pants
- 1 x Short Motor Pants
- 4 x motor screws
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.