Are you looking for Colorfabb Varioshore TPU in Australia?
Colorfabb has taken TPU… and made it special by using the same foaming technology we debuted with LW-PLA. Colorfabbs varioShore TPU has a few main distinctive features: its variable shore hardness reduced weight and density and soft touch. varioShore TPU allows users to vary the density of the material by adjusting temperature and material throughput (speed & layer height). At temperatures between 200 and 250C the materials will start to expand to roughly 1.4-1.6 times its original volume. This means the material can be printed at low flow rates (60-70%), to compensate for the active foaming, which in return gives very soft printed parts. Between 190-200C the material can be printed without foaming, resulting in different haptics and harder prints compared to foamed samples.
- Light Weight
- Soft Touch
- color variations may occur. Color will turn lighter when the material is at maximum foamed state as opposed to non-foamed state which shows a deeper and richer color.
This is what our customers are saying about this material:
-“…Must have material for RC planes! Light, easy to print, can cut and trim, too”
-"...LW-PLA, it’s perhaps the most ingenious 3D printer filament on the market."
-“…So far I have used this for cosplay and the weight reduction is amazing”
-“...This filament creates strong, lightweight parts with great surface finish and it sands very well (better than normal PLA)”
-“…I've been using this filament for various decorative prints to be worn, and the weight reduction is a real advantage!”
-..”Ideal for Drone replacement parts”
Colorfabb are the OG in premium and unique filaments and offers innovative and functional 3D printing filaments for niche applications. Their Lightweight LW-PLA is well known for 3D Printing RC planes as well as their unique Varioshore TPU and PA-CF LOW WARP. The colorFabb team is made up of dedicated professionals who are here to help you. Established in 2013, the colorFabb brand has been recognized as one of the frontrunners in the 3D printing industry.
- Material: Colorfabb varioShore TPU
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
- Density: 1,2-1,3 g/cm3
- Glass Transition Temperature: -20C
- Adviced 3D printing temperature 190C-250C
- Adviced 3d print speed 20-30 mm/s
- Advised Heated bed 20-40C
- Cooling fan - Use the least amount of cooling when maximum foaming is required. For better overhang performance use 50-100% cooling. We advise our community to use standard TPU settings as a base setting for developing your own pre-sets. Make sure the distance between nozzle and platform is not to small, especially if the material is being foamed while printing, the pressure will need to be released from the hot-end to prevent clogging and feeder issues.
- Browse ColorFABB
- Browse all our Filament
- Browse ASA Filament
- Browse ABS Filament
- Browse Colour Changing Filament
- Browse Matte Filament
- Browse Luminous Filament
- Browse Nylon Filament
- Browse PETG Filament
- Browse PC Filament
- Browse PLA Filaments (also PLA+)
- Browse PVA Filament
- Browse Silk Filament
- Browse SLA Resin
- Browse Speciality Filament
- Browse Rainbow Filament
- Browse TPU Filament
- Check out all our 3D Printing Supplies
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.