Are you looking to buy a Bambu Lab 4 Colour AMS for X1 & P1P in Australia?
If you plan to connect multiple AMS units together, you will need to purchase the AMS Hub.
- Up to 16 Colors/Multi-material Capability
- Automatic Filament Identification
- Keep Filament Dry
- Filament Runout & Winding Detection
- Auto Replenishment
- Bambu Lab AMS is an intelligent system that communicates with the toolhead to guarantee smooth feeding and automatic mid-print filament switching. It can detect the tension on filament and actively adjust the feeding pace. With RFID technology, Bambu Lab AMS identifies filament loaded inside and automatically configures the most appropriate print settings.
- Bambu Lab AMS equipped with humidity sensors and with an airtight enclosure, it keeps the filament dry and ready to use, which is especially helpful for engineering grade materials such as nylon and polycarbonate, which are hydroscopic.
- Each Bambu Lab AMS is composed of 4 filament slots, and up to 4 AMS can be installed in parallel. With multiple filament slots at disposal, it's now possible to use snap-away support material or dissolvable filament to minimize the pain of removing supports
- Each AMS unit comes with 4 Reusable Spools (1 high temperature spool and 3 low temperature spools).
- If you want to learn more about the AMS, check out our Wiki article for an introduction, and our other articles related to it.
In the Box
- 1x PC/ABS Alloy Material High Temperature Reusable Spool
- 3x ABS Material Reusable Spool
- 1x Filament Buffer
- 1x Bus Cable - 4pin
- 1x Bus Cable - 6pin
- 2x Spare Filament Cutter
- 3x M3*23 Screw
- 1x 550mm PTFE Tube
- 1x 370mm PTFE Tube
- 4x Internal Tube
- 1x PTFE Tube Connector
- 1x Instruction Manual
AMS Tech Specs
|Supported Filament||PLA, PETG, ABS, ASA, PET, PA, PC, PA, PP, POM, HIPS and Bambu Lab PLA-CF, PAHT-CF, PETG-CF|
|unsupported Filament||TPE, TPU, PVA, CF, GF|
|Supported Spool size||width: 50-68, diameter:197-202 mm
（Please try to avoid using cardboard spools with the AMS）
- Browse all Bambu AMS Spare Parts & Accessories
- Browse all Bambu Lab Filament
- Browse all Bambu Lab X1 3D Printer, Spare Parts & Accessories
- Browse all Bambu Lab P1P/P1PS 3D Printer, Spare Parts & Accessories
- Browse all Bambu Lab A1 Mini 3D Printer, Spare Parts & Accessories
- Browse all Bambu Labs
- Browse all Printer Spare Parts
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.